5.his Little strawberry

Author's pov:)

After waking up ruhanika did her morning routines and Puja and make breakfast.On the other side he was doing push ups and exercise as he can't go gym.
After making breakfast she went into her room to get ready.she wore a beautiful white suit , earrings and anklets and did a little makeup.where as he was busy in his meetings after getting ready.

where as he was busy in his meetings after getting ready

................................

After sometime everyone was enjoying breakfast and suddenly "mom dad there is a very important meeting so I cannot come with you all."ekaksh said .

Meanwhile our ruhanika who is sitting beside him looking down thought " very very thanks ganga maiya , bas ye na jayen warna waha bhi ye hume dekhenge or hum jameen ko"

"Lekin beta aap chalenge to aacha lagega" prithvi said.

And ruhanika made a crying face which is not gone unnoticed by ekaksh and he smirk "ok uncle, I will see"

"Hum jante the ham kabhi chain ke sath reh hi nhi sakte abb inhe waha bhi jhelna padega" she thought making a pout.

"Ohh baby , don't be like this or I will kiss till your last breath " thought ekaksh while gawking at her pout face.

Suddenly a voice caught by everyone"Arey ye to decide Karo Jana kaha hain" and this voice belongs to yashoda.
And all of them was busy in thinking while our ruhanika is stilling glances of ekaksh who is eating and smirking as he knew someone is looking at him.And intentionally he looked at her at the same time and their eyes meet they were looking into each other eyes deeply. Suddenly when someone cleared his throat and they break their eye contact and looked at everyone. Everyone was trying to hide their smile. After taking a long breath ekaksh was trying to being normal but ruhanika was full red because of this .
After breakfast they went out for there banaras trip.

................................

First day went very enjoyable for all of them but it went normal for ekaksh just Because of his mother as yashoda was carrying his rooh with her leaving him behind.And ekaksh being ekaksh started feeling jealous with his own mother.
They had a lot of fun together and like these two days came to end and it was night and tomorrow morning the Ranawat's has to leave.

Ekaksh's pov:)

It's 7pm and I am sitting on the bed leaning towards backward ofcourse thinking about my sweetheart.Her eyes her hairs her beautiful fragrance and face is not leaving my mind since the time I has seen her. Yesterday she was wearing red colour dress looking like a eatable strawberry.

MY LITTLE STRAWBERRY.

i had cancelled all my meeting held in these two days just to enjoy my cupcake I mean enjoy with my cupcake.but my own mother spoiled my plan,she was carrying my sweetheart with only her and in all these the twist was that my baby was also enjoying with her MIL.
I am happy for that but tomorrow I have to leave my cupcake here.But ekaksh singh Ranawat never leaves his property anywhere.i will make her mine as she is only mine .i was thinking all these and my phone rang but cut the call as I know that bastard (abhimaan) has got some guts to get in my nerves.As I cut his call a notification ringed in phone and I know he did not let me breath untill I hear his bullshit. I opened the chat and read his message

"Tab ekaksh mana liya apni RUHANIKAAAA ke sath honeymoon"

after reading his bullshit message I gritted my teeth and furiously called him and...... He cutted the call in first ring .My eyes became red in anger and I throwed my phone hardly in the wall shouting "BASTARD!!!!!!!" I mean how can he cut my call EKAKSH SINGH RANAWAT'S CALL . I was breathing heavily now I only wanted to see my angel's face.Thinking this, i went down to find my angel because I think she might be cooking dinner in the kitchen right now.when I go downstairs only to found that mom dad and uncle were going somewhere suddenly my mom turned back and asked me
"ekaksh, we are going for a walk in nearby park you will come"

"Umm no you all go I don't want to come" I said because I want to be with my little strawberry.After they went i locked the door from inside and make my way towards the kitchen.when i reached at the kitchens door my step halted and I leaned on the side of door to saw the beautiful seen infront of me. my rooh is making something she is looking tempting .for some minutes I was looking at her leaning on the door side but when I noticed that she was again and again pressing her hair strands behind her ear . I slowly walked in her direction and stood behind her while she was cutting veggies.when her hair again fall on her face i slowly put her hair strands behind her ear and she turned back in fear while breathing heavily and looked into my eyes.i leaned closer to her face and she closed her eyes. her breath was fanning on my face.

"Open your eyes"I said in a husky voice. I want her beautiful eyes looking into mine.she fearly open her eyes and looked into mine.We both got lost in each other's eyes, forgetting the world.After sometime when the realisation hit her and she noticed our position.she said

"Aap ye kya kar rhe hain , please thoda udhar chaliye na"

("What are you doing, please go over there.")

I noticed her discomfort and moved aside.

"Umm aap ko kuch chaiye tha"
she said looking down . I don't know why she always looked down when I was around it's irrated me to core.

(Umm,you wanted something?)

"Hnn, tum"

(Yes,you)

"Jii"she asked in a questioning way widening her eyes.i moved towards her putting my hands on the kitchen counter caging her.But unfortunately , someone knocked at the door.My attention diverted from her face due to the knock sound and taking advantage of the opportunity she pushed me and ran away from there.I smiled devilishly ,running my hands through my hair and went outside the kitchen .outside everyone was sitting on sofa .

"Hey ekaksh, come sit with us anyway you will leave tomorrow." he said disappointly.i went and sit beside him and As soon as I sat down, she got up and said
"I have some work to do in the kitchen "she went from there and They forced me to sit next to them.

At dinner time everyone was talking with each other but she did not even looked at me .after dinner we headed towards our room.coming inside my room I packed my luggage and went to sleep but sleep is for away from my eye's.all I was thinking about is my rooh.i opened my phone gallery and tap on her photo which I clicked when she was buying bangles with my mother.i zoomed her pic and suddenly a thought hit my mind that maybe she has a social account on Instagram. I quickly opened instagram and search for her profile.SO EKAKSH SINGH RANAWAT IS STALKING SOMEONE ON SOCIAL MEDIA "GREAT".
i found her profile and smiled like a fool when I clicked on her profile I found that her account is private and her followers are only 529.but a glow of happiness lightened on face that she is not like other girls.but when a realisation hit me that I cannot saw her Posts I closed my eyes in frustration and i send her follow request.This is the first girl for whom I am so inclined.And with that I slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So how was the chapter???do you like it . Tell me on comment section.

I know you all must be feeling bored now but upcoming chapter will be very interesting.

Kindly votes on my chapter and follow me.