twelve

"Hey, LeBron, how'd it go with the Redhawks?" Zeke asked Troy as he entered the kitchen to grab breakfast

"You know, they're very tall." Troy answered.

"We got Liv to play, so it worked out." Zeke informed the boy before he walked away. "You know your sister. In case you were wondering."

"Well, maybe we could play later today." Troy suggested, looking back at the boy as he placed his plate on the counter in front of Chad and Alyvia.

"I don't know. Check with Liv." Chad harshly said, causing Troy to glance from his best friend to his sister who wouldn't even look at him.

"Well, Mr. Evans set up the workout, not me." Troy shrugged his shoulders, looking away from the girl.

"Did you even ask to include us?" Chad questioned, pushing himself up. "Captain?"

"I didn't go looking for the Redhawks, the Redhawks came to me. Okay?" Troy stated."I didn't sign up for this golf job, Fulton offered it. I said yes. My decision. But I show up to work the same as you, so chill, man."

"No, Troy, you chill." Alyvia finally spoke, gaining everyone's attention. "It's like ever since we've gotten here you've become this whole other person. You get a little speck of dirt on yourself and someone runs to dry cleans you!"

"And you wouldn't do the same thing if..." Troy started but was cut off by the girl.

"What? If I was as good as you at literally everything?" Alyvia sarcastically asked, shrugging her shoulders. "Well I'm sorry Troy, we both can't be the favorite Bolton!"

"I did not say that." Troy spoke softer.

"Yeah, well you didn't have to!" Alyvia snapped, tossing the towel she had in her hand down on the counter before she stormed out of the kitchen.

Liv needed some fresh air and headed straight towards the pool area, to her luck no one was out there due to it being after hours.

The girl wrapped her arms around herself as she looked down at her reflection in the pool before she began walking through the resort.

You can change your life (if you wanna)
You can change your clothes (if you wanna)
If you change your mind
Well, that's the way it goes
But, I'm gonna keep your jeans
And your old black hat ('cause I wanna)
They look good on me
You're never gonna get them back
At least not today, not today, not today