CH 31

Previously:
I don't careeee! Let it be.. I just want you here with me. Please..." He closed his eyes and inhaled her honey scent which was oozing off her.

Ava didn't refute anymore and let him stay there for another minute. He seemed really tired. So she didn't wanna make him more tired.
She sighed to herself and caressed his face and then
.
.
.
.
.
.
Now:

After spending quality time with eachother Ava finally left Aditya's office after a lots of hugs and kisses.

She was now currently at home doing some leftover work when suddenly her mobile phone rang.

Her best friends siya and Annie had video called her. She quickly picked up their call.

"Hey Avss! " Both of them said.
But looking at the tired face of Ava Siya asked" You are still working na Avs! Just how many times have i told you to not work till late night Ava?" Her face Stern.

Ava nervously chuckled and said "it's not much. I just had a little work to complete as I couldn't do it during the day"

"Why? What were you doing during the day?" Annie asked.

"Arey I was with Adi-" "What!"

Ava finally realised what blunder she had made and tried to avoid the topic.

"No no no! Tell us! U were with that guy na Aditya? Are u guys a thing now?" Annie asked suspiciously.

Ava finally didn't try to avoid anymore and nodded closing her eyes. The girls squealed like teenagers and laughed seeing her blushing face.

"So when are you going to let us meet him huh?" Annie asked her.

" i dont know you . first i will ask him and then let you know."

After conversing with them a little she hang up the call as she was feeling tired from all the work and went to sleep.

On the other side, Aditya came back home around 8pm. He parked his car and entered his house to find a lady wearing a green colour gorgeous saree, with a scowl on her face sitting on the couch with a man in his late 50's accompanying her.

Aditya sighed and rubbed his temples knowing exactly why his parents who were supposed arrive a month later, has arrived this early. He silently made a plan in his mind to torture his foolish, gossip brother as he walked towards them. He touched their feet first as a form of respect and said " When did you guys arrive Ma? And how are you?"

"How am I? You are asking how am I? Why the heck didn't you tell us that you have already found a daughter-in-law for me and you haven't even let me meet her yet?!" His mother shouted angrily at him while his father rubbed her back trying to console her.

In the whole Roy Kapoor family, all the men were very afraid of their wives. Especially when they are angry. And Aditya's mother was on extreme level.

"I'm sorry Ma but I had just recently convinced her to become my girlfriend and if I had told her about you, I'm sure you wouldn't have wasted a minute to go and find her and I don't want to overwhelm her Ma" he said trying to make her mother understand while silently looking at his father to help him out.

"But still you should have atleast told us about it no?" His mother, Anita Roy Kapoor, grumbled while pouting.

"It's okay na Anu. Now we know right? We can meet her." His father looking at the misery of his son tried to smooth things.

"Then then, when can I meet my daughter in law?" His mother asked like an excited child.

He chuckled seeing his mother's excitement and said "I will ask her if she's comfortable now and then you can meet her okay Ma?"

"Okayyy but as soon as possible okay?"

"Okay na Ma , now I'm hungry can you make me some tasty food na Ma?" He hugged his mother and requested showing his puppy eyes.

In the eyes of the world Aditya Roy Kapoor may look like a rude, arrogant and cold business man but when he's with his family then only he truly shows and behave according to his personality.  No one can guess that the  great Aditya Roy Kapoor is actually a Mumma's boy in his personal life.

After eating dinner with his family he went to his bed to sleep but no matter how much he tried. He just kept turning sides on the bed and tried his level best to sleep but guess without the certain someone's embrace he may not be able to sleep.

Her smile, h, her luscious plump lips, her , the way her eyes curves when she looks at him with a smile, the way  her cheeks become crimson red everything just keeps flashing in his mind unable to make him sleep.

"Agh" he got up with a frustrated groan and looked at the time to see it's 12 AM at night. He quickly grabbed his car keys and went to his car to Ava's place.

After 15 minutes of drive he finally reaches her place . The door was locked so obviously he cannot enter and he also didn't want to wake her up .

He looked here and there when his eyes landed on the ladder in the garden. He quickly brought the ladder and climbed on it hoping that her windows should be unlocked. After reaching at her window, he tried to open it to find it unlocked. He mentally thanked her for that. And quickly entered the room.  The entire room was covered in darkness apart from a small table lamp which was illuminating the room as lil as possible.

He went towards the bed .His eyes went over her sleepy form . Ava was sleeping on her back with the quilt carelessly scrunched on the side of the bed.  He chuckled seeing that. He carefully brought the quilt and draped it over her while he himself got inside the quilt.

He  started at her face which was was being illuminated through the dim light of the table lamp. She was looking like a serene painting making him unable to take his eyes off her.

He slowly pushed his left arm under her neck making her fall towards him as his right arm wrapped around her waist. He pulled her closer to him as he silently grazed at her face. His eyes darkened as it  went to her luscious lips which were slightly opened and without controlling himself he moved his face closer and placed his lips on her. 

He initially wanted a small peck but the moment his lips landed on hers, he lost control and sucked on her lips taking away all the nectar from her lips. He closed his eyes in utter peace as his restless heart finally came to peace as it knew that she was finally here, in his arms, safe and sound.
After kissing her for a while he moved his face back when he heard her move slightly in discomfort in her sleep.

"Such a heavy sleeper. " He muttered under his breath and let out a chuckle. He rubbed his nose against her hugging her close and went to sleep after placing a kiss on her forehead.

.
.
.
.
.
AN:
Im not dead okay? Uhm so sorrryyyyyyyyy for ghosting you guys but I had just really not been in a good state of mind to be able to even write anything at all. So yeah. Im not particularly satisfied with this chapter but still.

I really need an Aditya though. Hope u like this chapter!
And also please comment in paragraphs you know? I love to read your comments guys.

Love you! 40+ votes and 15+ comments for next chapter 😭