Chapter 2: Watchful

>Keywords:

- Y/N - your name

- C/N - country name

------------×--------------

"Hello?"

Her voice echoed through the dark place. She had no clue as to where she was at the moment. Her body seemed to be floating on nothing, and she was confused if her eyes were even open, or not due to how dark it was around her.

Soon, she heard a sound. It sounded like... voices?

She tried catching on to the words. Slowly but surely, she could properly here what they speak about.

"Sir, when can it leave?"

"Don't call her an 'it'. She is a human, not some insect."

"Хорошо. When will she get back to where she... came from?"

'Huh, that sounds like Russian. Wait, HOW DID I END UP IN RUSSIA-' She thinks, and complete panic engulfs her. Suddenly, she got severe flashbacks to the suspicious metro and how she got here.

"After she wakes up, you can try calling us. We'll have a meeting in your capital, Moscow. Until then, figure out what to do with her. You are not permitted to use violence, as we found her ID card. Turns out, she's a young 16 year old school girl. I'll see you soon."

And then she hears footsteps leaving. After a good while, she hears this:

"I know you're awake. I can hear your breathing, and you muttering incoherent things under your mouth."

This wakes her wide awake, but she was not prepared to see what she was about to see. A man was in front of her, who had the Russian flag imprinted on his skin. This suddenly reminded her of the one fandom she left when she was around 13.

Countryhumans. Her brain was currently remembering all the animatic, fanfics, animation memes, gacha reaction videos, and rusame ships.

She cringes slightly, as suddenly, her thinking was interrupted by his voice.

"What is your name?" He asks, as his slight Russian accent rings through her ears. "Oh, uh, my name is Y/N L/N." she replies, with a tint of nervousness surrounding her words. "...Stupid name to be honest. How did you get here?" He remarks with a snarky blow added to it.

She ignores the first remark and replies, "I was just in this greenish metro station, when I climbed on to this train. It somehow took me here after a short while. All I remember after that was that I fell on snow." She explains, shivering slightly due to the coldness that surrounded her.

Russia seemed to have noticed her exquisite shivering, as he furrows his eyebrows and leaves the room. Y/N grew nervous as she waited for him. "Is he gonna shoot me? Did he expect me to follow him? Am I just foolish?" She nervously thinks, until he just returns with hot cocoa on his left hand.

He hands it over to her, and she gladly takes. "Now, back to how you got here. I noticed you said you climbed on a train. What was the number?" He interrogates her, seemingly amused by how she was flinching ever so slightly due to every sound.

"Uh, by my memory, it was... CH-23? Yeah, probably that." She replies. Though judging by her tone, she wasn't completely sure with her answer. But Russia's eyes widened, until he went back to his usual face that said 'I'm done with life'.

"Why did you decide to even go there? I'm sure it was abandoned of some sorts." He asks, suddenly compelled into asking her more questions. "Uh.. I was supposed to pick up my aunt from another train. I also wanted to go to the McDonald's nearby." She says, seemingly embarrassed.