loneliness

Okay so maybe there is a second part. so lets say these are heartbreaking expeirences that most of us go trough right?

so currently i expierence the feeling of loneliness, it makes me feel miserble and absolutly awefull. no one that is texting you, no one that wants to talk to you it sucks and i think we all have those kind of moments of loneliness and that is life you are in a world full of people, but why is it that you can still feel so alone in this world?

i looked up loneliness online and this is what  i got: Wat is Loneliness?

Loneliness is an unpleasant emotional response to perceived isolation. Loneliness is also described as social pain – a psychological mechanism which motivates individuals to seek social connections. It is often associated with a perceived lack of connection and intimacy.

 on another website it said this: While common definitions of loneliness describe it as a state of solitude or being alone, loneliness is actually a state of mind. causes people to feel empty, alone, and unwanted. People who are lonely often crave human contact, but their state of mind makes it more difficult to form connections with others.

what i can get out of it is that it mostly is a feeling, but how do you fix that? and to that i don't  have an answer, because even tough i have friends and familly and lots of people who love me. i struggel with loneliness everyday and even tough i feel it i did a Are you lonely Quiz?:

Results: You're feeling lonely:

This quiz is not meant to diagnose any mental health conditions. If you are struggling, reach out to a mental health professional to determine next steps.

We all get lonely sometimes, and it's never a good feeling. Loneliness and isolation can also increase your risk of health issues like depression, anxiety, and even heart disease. We know it's tough, but finding ways to boost your social connections can have a major positive impact on your life. 

this was what i got and i think its right, but sometimes i like to be alone and on my own, witch also is comlete normal. when the world gets a bit to much you can just want to be on your own, but that is not loneliness.

when you are feeling lonely tough just reach out to people, family or friends or me! i know its kinda scary i think so too, but being lonely sucks and we don't deserve to feel like that. and if you don't reach out go do something! go for a walk, lisent/sing to music you like, go write, read a book, etc.. i know this works for some people and also for me.

i hope you can do something with this information and i hope everything will be okay. love Anne