When You Feel It (Come and Get It)

This is weird as hell. Just a warning :)

Warnings/Kinks/Etc
- Minsung
- Blanket Fucking
- Somnophilia (Having sex with someone while they're asleep)
- Sadism/Masochism
- 1,651 words

~~~

"Hyung– hmgfnm– hyung, wake up," Jisung whispered, nudging Minho away. Heat rushed to his ears when Minho whined, grinding his hard cock against Jisung's ass in his sleep. "Hyung."

Jisung rolled over to face Minho, finding him deep asleep with his eyes scrunched closed and his mouth gaping open, small whines exiting his throat every few minutes. His face and neck were flushed, and he looked so pretty.

"Hyung..."

"Hnngnh," Minho moaned in his sleep, his hips bucking forward, seeking friction against Jisung's body.

"Shh, hyung, 'm right here," Jisung soothed, laying Minho on his back and climbing on top of him. "I'll make you feel good, hyungie."

He dug through their nightstand for a bottle of lube, slipping out of his boxers until they sat just beneath his ass. He doused his fingers in lube before sliding them inside of his hole, starting with two fingers and letting out a whine. Minho writhed slightly beneath him, still completely asleep.

Jisung let out a whimper, stretching himself quickly, adding a third finger as soon as he could, while he dug through their nightstand again in search of a condom, coming out empty handed.

"Fuck," he whispered, getting up to actually look into the night stand and searching again, still finding none. It wasn't as if he was against being filled up—in fact, he loved being claimed and bred by his Minho—he was just tired and did not want to deal with cleaning up anyone's cum tonight, especially alone. He wanted to keep Minho asleep the whole time. He rarely ever did stuff like this while his boyfriend was asleep, and Jisung, ever the opportunist, was not going to give this chance up.

He sighed, looking around the room for anything he could use to make clean up a little bit easier. His eyes flitted over to the thin throw blanket on his side of the bed, and his face burned with the shame of the idea it provided him with. The blanket was thin enough to not be an obvious barrier between him and Minho, but still thick enough to catch Minho's cum and not make a mess all over the rest of their sheets.

Jisung was also a bit... Curious.

He knew Minho liked the feeling of blankets, pillows, or even stuffed animals against his cock—he'd even jerked Minho off with this specific blanket wrapped around his dick one time. The feeling of it had made Minho whine and beg so much that the older has been too embarrassed to ever ask for it again, Jisung remembered fondly.

Minho has also threatened Jisung, a lot more than once, that he would stuff him full of the blanket if he didn't stop being a brat. Jisung had always assumed Minho meant his mouth, but then again...

Shrugging away any feelings of doubt or nervousness, Jisung gently laid the blanket over Minho's lower body and settled his body on top of him, stroking Minho's cock through the fabric.

Minho let out a soft whimper, the noise going straight to Jisung's cock. "Fuck, hyung. You're so pretty," Jisung whispered, reaching back and checking if he was stretched enough before positioning himself up on his knees, holding onto Minho's cock. He positioned the tip of Minho's cock at his hole, the blanket rubbing against his rim. It felt weird.

And much too dry.

He let go of Minho's cock and leaned forward, mewling loudly as he squirted more lube straight into his hole. He grabbed Minho's dick again and covered the blanket in lube, too. So much for an easy clean up, he scoffed to himself.