Fantic Mania (Contest #2) [CLOSED]

Prompt #1: Your character (from a fandom of your choice) wakes up, and their memories are forgotten. However, there's someone who looks after them and they forge a close bond. Your character soon realizes the person who rescued them, they were their mortal enemy...

Prompt #2: There's been a fandom crossover! Pick two of your chosen fandoms and write a story about how they have to team up to defeat the bad guys in their universe.

Special E. C. Prompts!

I am also a part of many fandoms and want to have specialized prompts for my fellow Demigods, Potterheads, and Tributes (even if I don't enjoy The Hunger Games very much).

Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus/Trials of Apollo prompt: We've all heard of a dark Percy and a dark Leo, but think of a dark Calypso (she's one of my favourite characters)! Maybe all those years spent trapped on Ogygia really did send Calypso over the edge...

Harry Potter prompt: What's a non-canon ship that should totally be in the series? Let's think outside the box—sorry, Darry and Harry x Hermione shippers—for unique side characters (Neville, Luna, Ginny, Cedric). Write a love story about your chosen pair.

Hunger Games prompt: What if Peeta never survived the 74th Hunger Games in exchange for Prim's life? What happens to Katniss? Write a thrilling story about the outcome.

RULES:

Chosen fandoms can be OOC (out of character) to fit these prompts

All fandoms are accepted, but please don't expect me to know all of them

Mature content is allowed

Word count: 3000-5000 words

Leeway: I will allow a leeway of 50 words, but that's it, try to stay within the word count limit

This contest runs from March 25th-April 12th

On April 12th, I will close entries at 10:00 PM, Standard Eastern Time

Click the external link for the Google Form which is located at the bottom of the story (If you do not submit your entry through there, I will not count it)

Feel free to showcase your story in the comments!

Good luck!

This is the link for the participant sticker: