Angsty Package (Contest #3) [CLOSED]

Prompt #1: Your character is going through a tough time and when they look up at the raining and cloudy sky, they're waiting for a sign. Then thunder strikes and they're blinded momentarily until they open their eyes again. What do they see?

Prompt #2: Your character has been betrayed by their friend and they're seething with rage. Except, your character doesn't forgive so easily and they're definitely not forgetting about their friend's betrayal, wanting revenge.

Prompt #3: Your character is trapped in an invisible box, alone with their feelings and emotions, literally or figurally—the choice is up to you!

Prompt #4: Your character is struggling with their mental health, tired of living in this world when they feel so empty. When they wake up after one night, they're in a fantasy world of their dreams. When they're called to adventure, their empty world is filled up with purpose.

RULES:

Mature content is allowed

Word count: 3000-6000 words

Leeway: I will allow a leeway of 50 words, but that's it, try to stay within the word count limit

This contest runs from April 14th-April 26th

On April 26th, I will close entries at 10:00 PM, Standard Eastern Time

Click the external link for the Google Form which is located at the bottom of the story (If you do not submit your entry through there, I will not count it)

Feel free to showcase your story in the comments!

Good luck!

This is the link for the participant sticker: