sleepover with an elf

That day after school, Biana and Sophie lightleaped to Everglen together. Sophie made sure to avoid Fitz. They walked up to the gates and into the property line. She froze when she turned and saw the apartment. She looked away and kept walking quietly.

great. Another reminder of everything that went wrong since I came here.

"Its not your fault." Biana whispered, making Sophie jump.

"What are you talking about?" Sophie asked.

"Everything. I know you blame yourself but seriously, this is way too much of a burden for one person to carry. Besided, this burden is mine." Biana said. Sophie realized that it must be hard for her too. After all, Alvar was her brother. Sophie was going to make this day the best for both herself and for Biana.

"Come on!" Sophie said laughing. She ran up the steps and they ran into Biana's room. Her room was bigger than 3x the size of her human house. Biana had 3 stories and a 2 story bathroom. Her closet itself was more than half the size of her room. And that is saying something. 

"So, what should we do first?" Biana asked.

"Oooh, we should paint our nails!" Sophie exlaimed. Biana squealed and they ran into her HUGE bathroom. When I say huge, this girl has a frickin spa, prove me wrong. Biana went to one of her cabinets and opened it. Inside was every single color imaginable, including a bunch of glitters. 

Sophie picked a dark red shade and Biana picked a purple with blue glitter. They sat and Biana started painting Sophie's nails. 

"Tel me everything." Biana said while doing Sphie's right hand.

Sophie told her everthing. Well, except for the part of Keefe crying because she thought that was private. Except for Biana occasionally squealing she got throughthe whole story. 

They finished up the story just as Biana finished her own nails. They walked out to her room planning on playing a strange human game called Life. They opened the door and saw Fitz standing at the door glowering.

"Were you spying on us?!" Biana screamed.

"I came to tell you it is dinner time, I was about to knock and you opened the door." Fitz replied in a fucking cRiSp AcCeNt.

"How long were you really there for?" Biana asked him.

Fitz just scowled ans stomped away. 

"Ugh! He is so annoying. C'mon, lets go to dinner." They walked away but Sophie couldn't help but feel bad. She didn't want to hurt Fitz. No matter how bad he treated her as a boyfriend he was an amazing friend before all of that. But, Sophie also knew that Keefe has always been a better friend. She was lucky to have them both as friends. 

They made it to dinner, Biana was talking about something but Sophie tuned her out. 

"Dinner!" Della exclaimed happily. On the table was a variety of food. There was starkflower stew (not as good as Calla's), and there was a bunch of other foos that Sophie didn't know the name of, which was common with diner at the Vackers.

Sophie sat down next to Biana, who made a scene of sitting as far away from her brother as possible. 

"Sophie, I made your favorite, Starkflower Stew!" Della said, beaming.

Yeah no duh, I thought the purple soup was chicken nuggets. Sophie thought, "Thank you so much Della."

They ate happily and then Biana excused herself and Sophie to go upstairs. They went to her room and played the game talking about random stuff like school, black swan, the fact that there are evil people constanly trying to kill them. You know, the typical thing for teenagers.

"I don't even know how you sleep without being scared of someone coming to kill you. I'm not even their main target and im terrified." Biana said.

"Eh, I guess im used to it," the blonde girl replied.

"No one should be used to people trying to kill them," the brunette answered.

"No one except for Sophie Elizabeth Foster," Sophie countered.

They started talking about even more depressing things. 

"Mid-terms are coming up soon." Biana said. As I perviously stated, more depressing.

"Yeah, but after mid-terms is the ball!" Sophie said.

"I know! Oooh, tomorrow we should go dress shopping." Biana said, of course she found a way to go shopping.

"Sure," Sophie said. "Can Linh and Marella come too?"

"Sure, but then they might bring miss bossy-ass"

"Ugh, true."

So they went to sleep, excited to gp dress shopping togeher tomorrow.

***

A/n: I UPDATED! Dress suggestions?

What color dress should I do for Sophie? Most comments win.

Dark Red

Green

Light Pink

Ice Blue

Pale Yellow

Personally, Im rooting for Red cuz...

Remember to vote and comment