penraser - touch starvation

HEY GUYS SO, YK HOW PEN GETS ALL IMPATIENT WHEN RECOVERING ERASER BC OTHER PEOPLE ARE USING THE RECOVERY CENTER BEFORE HIM???

RIGHT HERE!!! TPOT 2

LOOK HOW WORRIED AND SCARED HE LOOKS HEGETAHAHATAUSHATAYAHSGARAAH—

WELL HAHAG I THINK IM GOING INSANE BUT PEN DEFINITELY HAS THE FEAR OF BEING ALONE OR LIKE A FEAR OF SEPARATION AND HE GETS ALL ANXIOUS

HERE IS THIS TROPE IN SMALL FANFIC FORM

not proof read or edited <33

mini warning: little bit of cursing

this takes place after tpot 10!!

Usually after the episodes were finished and the sun settled for the day, all of the TPOT contestants camped outside of the hotel on the fluffy yellow grass. Normally, some teams would rest inside the hotel, but due to the lack of available rooms with Four and X's kitchen, the elimination room, Basketball's above-ground factory, and the failed debuted contestant area, there never seemed to be any space in there.

Two, of course reserved his own room with his and Gaty's little couch. Where the two always used to sit and talk, until after the apocalypse last episode... it all still scared Pen much, he could barely remember getting gnawed on by infected contestants. But he had a general idea in his mind.

He wondered how Eraser was doing while he was zombified, the two never had a proper conversation about the apocalypses. Now all Pen could ever think of was that horrific event.

His Pen cap as been feeling weird and loose. He felt the ink inside of him run all dry, he assumed somebody stole his cap once zombified with ruined his entire purpose as a ballpoint pen.

All he could ever do now and sit in the freezing cold for the night, and wait until tomorrow morning for the next challenge. Another bothersome topic that lingered his mind was his debt, although it all had been already payed off by Eraser, it still worried him. How could he be so reckless with his money? He had so many flaws...

Pen could barely keep his thoughts together, which didn't help his attempt to fall asleep that night. Eraser went to visit the pillary ruins to find his other best friend Blocky right after the challenge today.