cj x earth - final night with you (rq!)

request: ReadingPaddle

test_tubefanii  IK U LIKE THIS COME AND READ

I FUCKING HATE THIS ONESHOT SO MUCH PLEASE KILL ME RIGHT NOW

THIS SAME REQUESTER HAS TRAUMATIZED ME FOR YEARS TO COME. /hj

sorry for taking like 10 years im trying to make and post these in order bc next i have a super awesome aib ship with a pretty good idea 😊😊

(then payjay, then like basetube or smth like that)

heres my original ship name: Polluted Planet
i think it's absolutely amazing

not edited cuz me lazy 🥰

this takes place right after GOB 8.

warnings: blood, cj killing somebody (death), swearing and oh my god they are kissing again 😨😨😨

(guys i dont know how to write)

CJ carefully stumbled back into his tent in the grasslands, and tucked himself into the corner, bringing his knees closer to his face and locking them there. Despite the episode today, CJ never got a second to review what the hell just happened.

"I just suddenly wake up, and all of my innards have evaporated or some shit!" CJ groaned, And whatever that evil scientist lady gave him did not feel the same, whenever he was filled with it was all sticky.

His vision kept fogging up constantly, he was insanely dizzy and couldn't even walk straight. He tried his best to avoid the active camera today, while TV was doing the elimination.

"It was all Earth's doing..." CJ mumbled, leaning his body back and letting his legs fall straight. "That fucking... nerd." Suddenly, the guy began sneezing, almost as if the liquid was doing harm and gradually consuming him from the inside out.

"Earth must be crazy if he thinks I'm going to sleep this through, he was the one who stole it, he should be the one to refill it." CJ clarified, then zipped open his tent to go find Earth, it was way too late and the episode just finished, he wouldn't want to bother— actually. Let's bother the fuck out of him.

There was a blue consistency on the horizon with stars painting the sky. Everything like trees and neighboring tents was faded dark, except some light coming out of the tents that completely ruined the atmosphere. Let's kick it down out of spite.

"Hey, loser. What are you doing here?" CJ peaked through the corners and found Checker hanging out with her little Spork, with a flashlight in the center completely lighting up the place.

"Oh! Hi CJ!" Checker smiled, "I was singing some songs and making some shadow puppets with Mr. Spork! He loves my shadow puppets!" She gently patted the lifeless utensil lying on blankets and pillows.

"T—The ones you make with your feet...?" CJ felt uneasy and stepped away from the tent. Does Checker seriously not have actual friends, and the Spork thing was eliminated too, he shouldn't even be there. It honestly was just sad at this point, he didn't even feel like being a nuisance that day. "Turn off that flashlight, red bottle cap."

"My name is Checker! I'm not a red bottle cap, CJ! I do look like one though! How fun!! You look like... a Purple Jar! PJ..." Checker thought.

"I'm going to call you PJ from now on!~" Checker innocently insisted.

"Y—YOU BETTER NOT."

"PJ! PJ! PJ—"

The tent fumbled over onto its side and Checker immediately stopped pestering him. CJ might've accidentally killed her. "Wow, just a measly kick and you're dead?" He pushes through the tent and unzips a small portion, only to find the Spork impaling her straight through her body