A/N

Erm ive nit had motivation to do these but me ans my feiend did a little story in twilight which is basically the beginings plot but in our view

(CRYING WHILE LOOKING BACK ON THIS CUZ I WATCHED THE MOVIES AND JUST YEAH.)

Bellas pov

My family and I had just moved to a new town meaning I would have to go to a new school. My first day was just odd. During lunch, I noticed a group of people who were oddly very pale. But there was this one boy I couldn't keep my eye off of. My friend had told me that was the cullen family and that they werw awfuly quiet.. And for some reaspn, he kwpt looking at me aswell..Later that day, I had my science class.My teacher sat me next to a queit boy, though i did kinda like how he didnt talk a lot. This went on for a couple weeks until today. We were partnered up on a science lab with the microscope. He went to grab something when his hand brushed against mine. My face quickly flushed but i turned away to hide it, i think he might of noticed but he didnt say anything. His hand was oddly cold, and sort of scratchy in a way. I didn't mind the fact he was almost reading me like a book. His hair was an auburny color and his skin very pale. Then it finally hit me, that was the boy at the lunch table! His name is Edward.We started talking a bit more during classes and eventually, he asked me to come over to his place. I accepted his offer even though his family would be there, i didnt mind.

Later on at his house

He had drove me to hiz house after school and he parks the car. We walk in and i greet his family who were very kind. We went out side ans his family play soft ball while i just sit on the side and watch, i never was good at sports but i didnt mind it. What i did start to notice that when Edwars would step in the sun he would glisten. But I didnt want to see rude for staring so I turn away to face the woods. As i star at the trees, taking in the nature, i notice some people. I inform edward about it and his whole familys mood quickly changes. They quickly go to protect me telling me that those were people who just happened to not like them.