💠10

AUTHOR POV
Jhope nd yn returned home morning. When both enter the house they saw all Kim's sitting nd watching tv.when their eyes fell on both.
Mr.kim:hoseok where were u last night??
Hoseok raised eyebrow
Seok:with txt.
Mr.kim:don't u know u should inform us before going.we were worried for you.
Seok:from when Kim's started to care for me??
Yoongi:hoseok!!just answer us
Seok:all this years u guys never cared if I'm here or not then why ?also I know what I'm doing so don't act like u guys care.

Saying seok left to his room.

Seok entered yn's room from secret door.he saw yn using laptop he walked towards her to see Suzy talking to someone.

Well seok placed cameras every corner of the mansion so they can keep an on them.

Yn smirked.
Yn:tsk what a lame plan.dont she have other plans??she is using nibbi plans to frame you.
Seok:yes....what can we do ??let's watch her acting.

After week
Yn was with her team members mamamoo, txt,exo,twice.

Yn:did u get all informations about Suzy nd her crimes??
Wheein:yes queen.we also got vedios of her making out in clubs nd killing some business men for their properties.
Yn:good.what about that bastard??
Solar:for now he is in Japan enjoying his time nd planning with Suzy.
Yn:lets send him special gift.

Time skip
Yn nd txt entered kim mansion to see kim couples nd hyungline consoling Suzy.yn understand that Suzy started her plan.
Yn:what's happening here??

All looked at the entrance to see yn nd txt.then Jin nd jisoo told what happened

FLASHBACK
jhope was in room while signing some files.when he heard door knock.he got confused nd walked towards door nd opened it.

It was Suzy who was at the door.jhope face turned emotionless nd said
Seok:what u want??
Suzy:oppa can I come inside??I want to talk something personal.
Seok:no I don't like strangers to enter my room.tell me here only.
Suzy:ho ho oppa (she pushed seok side nd entered hid room.
Seok:what the hell Suzy don't u have manners??ha??
Suzy:well I love you oppa.

Seok made cringe face.
Seok:shut up.
Suzy:I really love u oppa just give me a chance
Seok:no I already someone i love.now get the fuck out.

Suzy:you-

Suzy smirked .

Before seok can say anything Suzy started scream nd tear her dress she started to bang the door nd scream which made bangpink worried nd run towards the sound. They stopped front of seok room.maknae Try to open the door but it was not opening then maknae started kicking door when suddenly door open nd Suzy ran out nd hugged jisoo.

All were shocked to see Suzy like that.they look front to see seok with cold nd emotionless face.

Seok knows what going to happen but he need to keep the act. To complete make Kim's against Suzy.

Jisoo:what happen Suzy??
Suzy:unnie from few days oppa was molesting me.i wanted to tell u guys but he said he will edit my pics nd post it in internet.so I kept quite .but now I was coming down but he pulled me inside nd tried to rape me.

All were shocked hearing this.even if they hate seok but they know he is not like this.but by looking at Suzy mess all believe her.

Hope:woah....what an actress. Why I will molest her when I have sexy wife.

To be continued.