Chapter 3 - The Fourth Sibling

Peapy, his siblings, and Sunny are doing a small get together at Neighborville Park. What's the worst that could happen?

Peapy - stuffing his face in bean casserole

Peirly - "Lil' bro, stop eating so fast, you are gonna give yourself the hiccups." She said to her little brother, while giggling.

Peapy - "Noooooo, well true but still, noooooo." He stated, enjoying his time.

Peirly - "Peapy but... sighs, you little munchkin." She beamed, with a slight blush.

Reapy - "Aw leave him alone, you know he loves your food." He said, with a slight chuckle.

Peirly - "But Reapy, he's always like this!" She said, while Reapy started to laugh.

Sunny - "I never knew Peapy liked bean casserole that much!" She spoked, with a soft smile. "He never even told me he liked it."

Reapy - "And we can be the same with you and sushi." He stated, with a scoff.

Sunny - slightly blushes "Y-Yeah, w-well you n-not wrong about that, hehe..." She said, looking down embarrassed.

Peapy - "HEY! You can't go wrong about bean casserole and sushi! They are both equally good and delicious!" He chimed in, in an agitated tone.

Sunny - "You're right about that!" She smirked, with a soft and gentle smile.

Peapy - (Man... she's so cute when she smiles like that...) He thought with no one looking at him.

Peirly - "Ahhh... he reminds me a lot about Pat-" She was saying until she got her mouth covered.

Reapy - "Shbshshb, not now" He whispered, and shushing Peirly.

Peapy & Sunny - "Who?" They both said at the same time.

Peirly and Reapy were both silent and a sweat drop formed. They both didn't know what to say. (Tbh I would be like this in the same situation lol XD)

Reapy - "M-My friend, h-he's my old high school f-friend." He lied, closing his eyes and rubbing the back of his head.

Peapy - "Hmph, never heard of him." He said, looking back at Sunny.

Reapy - "Hey Peirly, do you mind I talk to you about something, a-alone?" He stutter, with a slight voice crack.

Peirly nodded and they both went to a nearby tree, far enough so Sunny and especially Peapy couldn't hear them.

Peirly - "Reapy, I-" She started to talk.

Reapy - "What were you thinking? Peapy doesn't know who Patter is, that's something we will never tell him, hopefully..." He scolded at Peirly.

Peirly - "I... I'm sorry, I forgot mom told us that we could never tell Peapy..." She bawled, with teary eyes.

Reapy - "I'm not mad and it's also not your fault, I'm just bothered from that, just" He said, sighing, "just remember that he can never find that out."

Peirly - still looked sad, fidgeting with her hands.

Reapy - "Don't worry, I forgive you" He said, hugging his sister. "Sorry I yelled at you."

Peirly - "All is alright. I forgive you too!" She said, hugging back at her older brother. "Anyways, let's go back, vase boy." She jokingly said while giggling.

Reapy - rolls his eyes "Ok vase girl." He replied, chuckling softly.

(Ok so if you don't get the "Vase" joke, look at a Peashooter's head, and then look at a vase, and tell me what you see, cause I see a vase. Thx. anyway back to the story :] )