Home

"You fucking bitch. Where did you hide my iPad?" He growled at me.

"I didn't touch it," I raised my hands. "Mom decided to take it away because you weren't doing your chores-"

He slapped me across the face. "Find it. Now."

"Not with that attitude," I retorted.

Hunter's ears were as red as a stop light. "Fine. But don't be surprised when I tell mom things about you that you don't want her to know..."

This caught my attention. "...And what would that be?"

"Oh; I don't know. Maybe you and Bianca fucked in her room while you were babysitting me."

"I didn't do that!" I exclaimed angrily. I of course kept the thought of Bianca and I's intimacy in the back of my head, recollecting our encounters and making sure I certainly had not done that.

"She has no idea of that. And whose word will she take, her younger son or her whore daughter?"

I sat silent, stewing. This was none of his business.

Deep down, I didn't want to create any more trouble for my mother. Her hands were already full enough.

She saw him as the perfect boy. Her little man, her beacon of light. I was the chore chart, the vacuum cleaner and the car. Do your work and keep your head down. I suppose he was right. Whose word would she take?