First meet (chapter 1)

KIARA KAPOOR

I was running through the college campus of NYU trying to find my class when I bumped into a guy I quickly picked up my books which fell down and said sorry to him and ran away from there obviously it was my fault ,I was the one who was distracted .not gonna lie he was really handsome took my breath away in the first look but I have a boyfriend so,can't let my attraction towards a different man win !

Finally!! All my lectures ended  and I can't wait to meet my boyfriend (aniket )!!
Now i will go home 🏠 get ready and
Surprise Aniket for his birthday
So I went home got ready in a nice outfit

(Kiara is not wearing the ring and the cap )I am wearing this because his neighbours are always judging me when I wear a crop top and I have to listen to her rant she will tell some relative and somehow it will reach my mom and she will scold me h...

I am wearing this because his neighbours are always judging me when I wear a crop top and I have to listen to her rant she will tell some relative and somehow it will reach my mom and she will scold me his parents are not at home  .

Aniket's home
I reached his house rang the bell housekeeper opened the door  I asked the housekeeper not to tell him I am here I wanted to surprise him I had a duffle bag with me for a change of clothes something as a gift 🎁( from something I meant me )we haven't done it in a while

Aniket's home I reached his house rang the bell housekeeper opened the door  I asked the housekeeper not to tell him I am here I wanted to surprise him I had a duffle bag with me for a change of clothes something as a gift 🎁( from something I mea...

So I went up to his room his door was slightly open I opened the door fully and what I saw had me shook to the core
He was .....

_______________________
More chapters coming soon
🔜