Chapitrer 39

External POV :

- you look exactly like I'd imagined. Ryan said, carefully removing Demi's trench. The simple contact of his breath on her neck made her whole body tense up and she already wanted to turn back.

- We can go to your room..." said Demi, trying to put an end to this suffering as quickly as possible.

- Not so fast... I want to enjoy this moment. You owe me that, don't you? After all, I'm going to free your man. Said Ryan as if he were the hero of the story, which annoyed Demi so much.
- I can't move around too much, but you'll do the job just fine. He said as he led her into his living room and indicated the sofa.

She sat down next to him and he passed his hand between her thighs. She reflexively moved away, which didn't please Ryan.

- Remember what I said... I want you to enjoy yourself, and really... otherwise there's no point.

Without answering, Demi stood on his legs and put her arms around his neck. Then she moved her face forward to kiss him, still against her will but with as much passion as possible to make the kiss as believable as possible.

- Is that better? She said, trying to use a sensual voice. She had completely disassociated from herself and put herself in the shoes of a character. This was what she was used to do when she worked for Karl. She wasn't proud of having to use this strategy but she had no choice.

- Much better. He said, running his hands along her body. He stopped at her breasts and slid the neckline of her dress down her chest to admire the beautiful lingerie he had bought for her. He admired the spectacle like a child in front of the presents at the bottom of the tree on Christmas Day.

She took the opportunity to move back and forth on him, hoping to speed things up and put an end to this ordeal as quickly as possible. She soon felt a lump forming. Suddenly Ryan asked her to stop and he slid his cold hands up her thighs, making her shiver. He pulled her dress up over her thighs for easier access and quickly inserted two fingers into her lacy panties, then into her. After a few back and forths and a moan from Demi that made him proud, he withdrew his fingers to present them to Demi's mouth.

- Look how wet you are already...hm I'm going to make you come so many times that you'll beg me to take you back on this sofa. He said before licking his fingers, soaked in Demi's juices, in turn.

After several exchanges of caresses, Demi removed his shirt and he ordered her to get off the sofa and sit on the floor on her knees. He unbuttoned his trousers and dropped them to his feet. He let himself be carried away by Demi's pleasure and tongue thrusts. When she had finished, she sat back down on top of him and suggested once again that they should go into the bedroom. This time Ryan nodded.

- You can take off your dress here, it won't be very useful," said Ryan as he put his trousers back on. Demi gave him an inquisitive look but Ryan took her by the waist and led her up to his bedroom without a word.

Demi was the first to step through the door and in an instant her whole world collapsed. She couldn't work out whether this was a joke or a nightmare. When his eyes met hers, her heart raced and she nearly fainted.

He stared at her from top to bottom, noticing the new underwear he'd never had the privilege of seeing her in. His world collapsed in turn and anger, disappointment and disgust could be read on his face.

Ryan broke the ice.

- Surprise!
- I... I don't quite understand... what is all this? Demi said almost inaudibly, trying to avoid the gaze of the man she loves.
- Well, it's quite simple really, I had no intention of spending the night with you. I've already had enough of the night at the hotel and... even though I enjoyed what you did to me earlier... do you really think that would have been enough to make me drop the charges against Wilmer?
- But I...
- I just wanted to show you and show him that you're nothing but a whore and that all the clothes in the world, all the glamorous outings and all the so-called careers won't change that. Your body is just a means of transaction and you've shown it to us once again. Wilmer came by yesterday to apologise and offer me shares in his company. 51% to be exact! You're looking at WV's new main shareholder. Much more tempting than what you had to offer me, but hey, when all you have to offer are your legs, you do what you can.And to think that when I told him about it he didn't even believe me. I guess he thought more of you than anyone ever will. Anyway, now he knows who he is dealing with and for whom he had decided to spoil such a long-standing friendship.