2

For the next few days, everything seemed to blur in front of Y/n. She became quiet, lost in her thoughts, unable to find any idea on how to convince her father. Just a day ago, Mr. Lee had angrily thrown away her admission form from IIE. And then, another day, Seojoon barged into her room, destroying all her carefully crafted science projects.

There seemed to be no ray of hope for her, no glimmer of a way out of this suffocating situation. The weight of her father's expectations pressed down on her shoulders, crushing her dreams beneath their heavy burden. She felt trapped, with no escape in sight.

On the other side, Kim Taehyung was all set to embark on his journey at IIE. He was on a call with his best friend, Minjun, who had also taken the same entrance test.

Taehyung: "Bruh, there's just 2 aunties between you and your seat at IIE, you're in waitlist 1..."

Minjun: "I'm so confused, man. We've studied together all these years, yet you're at number 1 and I'm on the waitlist. How is that even possible?"

Taehyung: "You were born a confused boy, don't stress it. But give it to me..."

Minjun: "Give it to you?"

Taehyung: "I mean, give it to your parents. They'll kill you if you don't get admitted, right?"

Minjun: "Well, yeah..."

Taehyung: "Before that fortunate event happens, you'll be attending your classes at IIE."

Minjun: "Wait, how?"

Taehyung: "Here's the plan: There are two girls in the Mechanical department. Maybe they mistakenly filled Mechanical instead of CS. Two hours on campus and they'll realize their mistake and back off. Your entry is sorted."

Minjun: "But why would they leave?"

Taehyung: "Nobody leaves by themselves in life, Minjun. Sometimes, we have to give them a little hard nudge. I'll take care of that nudge, and you take care of your studies. Deal?"

Minjun: "Are you sure about this?"

Taehyung: "Absolutely. Start packing your bags, buddy."

____

First Night at IIE SEOUL
____

In the hallowed halls of IIE Seoul's Mechanical Engineering Department, the air was buzzing with excitement and trepidation as a group of fresh-faced freshmen gathered for their initiation into college life. Little did they know, their ragging session was about to be orchestrated by none other than the legendary Kim Seok-jin, better known as "Worldwide Handsome" Jin.

Senior minion, Jai: Alright, you freshers! Welcome to IIE. Today, you'll get to experience a taste of what it means to be an engineer. But first, let me introduce you to our illustrious senior, the one and only Jin!

Jin enters dramatically, striking a pose with a flourish. He's dressed in a mishmash of clothes from various college events, looking every bit the eccentric senior.

Jin: Greetings, younglings! I am Jin, your guide to surviving engineering...!

The freshmen exchange nervous glances as Jin gives them his trademark "worldwide handsome" smile.

Jai: Now, Jin here is a veteran of our college. He's been around for... six years. Failed three times in 3rd year and lets hope he keeps on continue his legacy.

As the nervous newcomers stood in a line, Jin sauntered in with an air of mischievousness, his trademark confidence shining through. With a grin that could charm the stars, he addressed the trembling rookies.