5

Jin and Taehyung were lounging in the campus canteen, the usual buzz of student chatter filling the air. Jin leaned back in his chair, casually picking at the remains of his lunch, when he glanced over at Taehyung.

"Hey, did you hear? Rosé changed her stream today," Jin said, a smirk playing on his lips. "But guess another girl, Y/N, just submitted her admission form for Mechanical. Want to do something about her too?"

Taehyung, who had been scrolling through his phone, looked up with mild disinterest. He shrugged, leaning back in his chair. "Nevermind," he said lazily. "I only cared about securing one seat for my friend. Now that it's done, I don't really care who joins—whether it's Y/N or anyone else."

He let out a small chuckle, his eyes glinting with nonchalance. "It's not like she's my girlfriend or anything."

Jin raised an eyebrow, waiting for more, but Taehyung simply stretched and reached for his phone again. "Anyway, let me call my friend and see if he's all set," Taehyung added, already dialing the number, his attention shifting away from the conversation.

Jin leaned back in his chair, a satisfied grin spreading across his face as he glanced at the group of boys sitting nearby. "So, boys," he began, clapping his hands together, "it looks like we can finally take a break from our little mission. Taehyung's work is done, and we've got ourselves the first girl in Mechanical in the last three years."

The guys exchanged knowing looks, some smirking, others chuckling quietly. They knew exactly what Jin was getting at.

Jin's expression softened as he added, "Go bring me her form. Finally, my lonely life might get a little more colorful." He said this with a hint of playful longing, his eyes sparkling with mischief.

Taehyung turned to Jin, eyebrow raised in curiosity. "What's this form for?" he asked, sensing there was more to Jin's excitement.

Jin leaned in, lowering his voice slightly as if sharing a secret. "To get her number, of course," he said, a sly grin spreading across his face. "You don't know, dude, but this stream is so boring without girls. It's been a desert out here!"

He threw in some exaggerated fake sobs, wiping imaginary tears from his eyes for effect. "I see how the CS boys have girlfriends, and it's torture, man. We need some balance in our lives too!"

Taehyung rolled his eyes, half-amused, half-exasperated. "You're unbelievable," he muttered, shaking his head.

As Jin and Taehyung bantered in the canteen, one of Jin's minions quietly slipped out and made his way to the admission office. With a quick glance around, he managed to swipe Y/n's admission form, slipping it into his bag before anyone noticed. Moments later, he returned to the canteen, handing the form over to Jin with a triumphant grin.

Jin snatched the form eagerly, a glint of excitement in his eyes. Before Taehyung could even get a glimpse, Jin took the paper in air, his eyes widening in surprise.

"Oh, see! So beautiful!" Jin exclaimed, his voice filled with delight. "I was not expecting a girl in this college to be this beautiful." He stood up from his chair, holding the form as if it were a treasure.

Taehyung just watched, slightly amused, as Jin practically beamed with excitement.