chapter 6

Morning 9am.

"Di what are you thinking." Krish asked khushi who is lost in her thought.

This time youngers are waiting for the bodyguard who is coming today. They are here to provide some morale support to there dii but only if they know they are talking useless things since half an hour instead of support.

"I was thinking ways to rid off from this bodyguard." Khushi told them.

"Don't worry di I will help you to annoy him and then he himself left this job." Krish said Mischievously.

"Yes afterall you are certified in annoying others." Karthik mocked.

"di but I think you should cooperate. I mean if dad taken this decision it will be for your good only." Navya said hesitantly not wanting to offend her.

"Bhabhi I know but.... Ahhh I don't like it na." Khushi whined like a baby and hugged navya.navya smiled and patted her shoulder.

She sensed navya hesitancy. She is irritated with the fact of someone  following her everywhere and this make her little mad.

"You should give him a chance if you don't like it I will help you... Promise." Navya console and whisper the last part in her ears.

Navya knows something about each rajawat siblings.they all hold a past which are hidden inside them.Without background check she didn't even take any case so how she can marry someone without it. When her father told her about the alliance she did a proper background check before giving her consent.

That is the reason she knows shivaay is innocent in kapoor case. He even not involved in dating someone.

"Oh common what if di and bodyguard fell in love with each other like bodyguard movie.oh my di don't have friend who can take her place and pretend to be chaya. Di if it happens plz count me in." Mehak said making bodyguard movie scenes in her mind. (Bodyguard movie of salman khan.)

"Shut up mehak kuch bhi bolte hi. Tera bass chale to tu sab ke zindagi me movie scene daal de. Kam movie dekha kar." Kartik scolded her.

"I don't like you. Aap kab ja re ho." Mehak whined.

"Bodyguard aa jae fhir me chale jaunga mere flight me abhi bahut time hi tu tension na le." Karthik replied.

"Karthik you should go after attending reception." Shivaay said who was listening to them.

"Bhai urgent meeting come up otherwise I had stayed one week more here."karthik told.

Rajawat have there branches in different states. Right now they are trying to launch in jaipur. Karthik is handling that there. After settling there everything they can take care the things from here also.

"Di just try and if don't like it tell papa. Till now he didn't do anything which you don't like. But if he is saying that you should trust him." Shivaay said getting back to the topic.

"I trust him but why only me and not mehak." Khushi asked.

"Let me tell you." They heard a familiar voice.

"Chachu... Wo... "Khushi start shuttering.

No she don't fear from him. Both sisters are well mannered because of their mother but on the other side little spoiled because of omkaar. raghav is also have his share on spoiling them but still he is one step back from his younger brother.

But khushi and mehak knows if omkar wants something for them they can't decline because he knows everything not by his source but by sisters only. They both are too comfortable with him.