Prologue

Third person point of view

7th August 2000

Greengrass Manor somewhere in England 

Cassidy Lily Malfoy Nèe Potter was at a dinner party with a few friends who had taken up lord or ladyship after the war. She was having fun talking to the others and remembering the fun parts of their hogwarts years. She lost the love of her life in the battle of hogwarts Draco Lucis Malfoy poor man didnt even get to  reach 20. So currently she was still trying to move on from that. Even though it had been a few years she still thinks it is her fault. She and Draco had gotten married before the war to also kinda protect him and for love. She took a sip of drink not realizing that it hid been poisoned. When she realized it was poisoned she was a little to late but she accepted her death and was ready to meet those on the otherside with open arms.

7th August 2000 (still)

Somewhere unknown.

She awoke in an unknown location that was filled with white. She took a deep breath in thinking maybe she didn't die but she couldn't see St.Mungos at all. "Mistress you have awoken" A figure in long black robes with his face covered spoke to a confused Cassidy. 

"W-who are you?!" The confused and afraid Cassidy questioned the figure. "Thanatos or death some would say Mistress. You are my mistress since you collected all three hallows. With that being said you can't truly die at all mistress I'll be sending you back into a different timeline with your memories but your mentality state will remain 20 so you can change the future of this in that time line. Your new family will be a surprise for you. Though you can call upon anything you need that you have used in your previous life at any time. I will be granting one wish as well." Thanatos explained to Cassidy causing her to calm down somewhat.

 "I want there to be only one horcux that I have to destroy to prevent more deaths than needed." Cassidy spoke to death. "Wish granted mistress that one horcux will be the diary and it will be given to you when you reach fourteen mistress." Thanatos told her to which Cassidy just nodded.

"Good luck mistress and you will still be a Parseltongue to help you among your journey." Thanatos snapped and everything went dark for Cassidy. 

Cassidy Point of view 

31st July 1961

St.Mungos London England 

"Congratulations Lady and Lord Potter it's a healthy baby girl!" I heard someone say. Well no shit I'm a female I would hope so, I thought to myself then remembering what death said so this is what he meant I was reborn?! And did that nurse say Lord and Lady Potter because the woman holding me doesn't look like Lily Potter my mother in my first life. Unless this Euphemia Potter my grandmother in my first life if that's the case then this might be the fifties or sixties I was sent into. 

"Lucella Euphemia Potter will be her name" My grandmother wait no now mother said to the nurse who was doing whatever I  guess she was  writing my birth certificate. You know what this is exactly Potter luck unfortunately. Does this make my father my younger or older brother in this timeline. Merlin that sounded odd to say. I saw a man bringing over a toddler that he was holding. Guessing that is my grandfather or now father and the boy he's holding was my father or now my older brother in this life time. God this shit was confusing. All I know for certain is that the diary will be destroyed and Dumbledore is going down I hate the old goat.

"James that's your younger sister Lucella" My father told the boy in his arms. "Sissy!" James said excitedly that's right in my over lifetime he was an only child. At least this time I can be a normal kid and have normal school years at hogwarts now. I cooed some before falling asleep.

A/N: fixed a few things for plot purposes.