Chapter 33: What is it?

Mateo sees Chloe, he hugs and kisses her.

Chloe: "Thank you for joining me Mateo, I'm kinda scared."

Mateo: "Is everything okay babe?" *he looks at her*

Chloe: "I'm here to see if I really am pregnant, and I want you to be with me, holding me tight."

Mateo: "Of course babe, I will always be with you!"

Nurse: "Chloe Matthews-Brooks"

Chloe and Mateo walks up.

Nurse: "Hi! Im Nurse Emily, follow me to room 5" *She takes them to room 5 and closes the door* "Okay, I understand you been having symptoms of gastrointestinal issues, like Nausea, vomiting, eating a lot. When did this all started?"

Chloe: "Right after the 100th anniversary party, we ate some hotdogs and I feel like the hotdog made me feel sick or something."

Nurse Emily: "I see, I will take your vitals and then the doctor will come in." *She takes Chloe's vitals everything is Within normal limits* "Vitals are fine, slight temperature but not fever. The doctor will be here shortly." *She walks out*

Mateo: Are you going to tell the doctor the truth?"

Chloe: "I think I have too..."

Mateo holds her hand, Chloe holds his hand tight.

Doctor: *Knocks on the door* "Hello I'm Doctor Jake Johnson, my nurse tells me you may have eaten something that didn't agree with your system, I will order her a blood test to determine exactly what is going on."

Chloe: "Actually.... I think Im pregnant."

Doctor: "Okay" *He takes out a pregnancy test and a cup* "There's a bathroom down the hall, when you are finished, theres a compartment on the wall where you open, you can put the sample there, I can tell you the results or show you the results."

Mateo: "Lets see the results."

Doctor: *he looks at Chloe, Chloe nods her head yes* "Okay, go ahead and do the urine sample and come right back here, I will be back shortly."

Chloe takes the cup and goes to the bathroom, she takes a deep breath and does the sample. She then puts the cup in the compartment and walks back to the room, the doctor comes back with a pregnancy test, he puts a strip in the sample and waits for the results.

Doctor: "Okay, so according to the results... you are pregnant."

Mateo and Chloe look at eachother.

Chloe: "Oh my gosh... what am I gonna tell my parents....I'm only 14!"

Mateo: "My parents wont be to excited either..."

Doctor: "Im going to have to give you the documents on what we have done today." *He types in his computer* "There are lots of things you can read on how to deal with this, lots of options, I hope you find the best one for you."

Chloe: "Thank you doctor"

Doctor: "Soon you'll have to see a OB doc to check on the baby's health, I will print out locations and the front desk receptionist will give it to you, and absolutley, if you have any questions or concerns, come see us, we're here 24/7."

Mateo: "Thank you doctor"

Doctor: "Absolutely, have a nice day."

Chloe and Mateo both walk out and grabs the papers from the front desk, they walk out the Health Center.

Chloe: "Man.... I'm PG"

Mateo: "Wow...What are we gonna do?"

Chloe: "Well... keep the baby, what else can we do?"

Mateo: "What ever you decide, I will support you."

Chloe hugs Mateo, he hugs back and they kiss. Mateo walks Chloe to her room

Mateo: "I'll see you around, since we have classes tomorrow."

Chloe: "Thank you for coming with me."

Mateo: "Of course babe" *He kisses her*

Chloe kisses back and opens the door to her dorm, Coco and Maddie we're there.

Coco: "Well well well, look who decided to show up"

Maddie: "Everything okay?"

Chloe: "I have to tell y'all something, but you can NOT tell anyone! Please Maddie, I mean it"

Maddie and Coco look at eachother and looks back at Chloe, she hands them the papers.

Maddie: "What's this?"

Chloe: "Read it"

Maddie and Coco reads the paper and their eyes widen.

Coco: "REALLY"

Maddie: "You're.... PG?"

Chloe nods her head yes

Coco: "Mateo is the dad right?"

Chloe nods again yes.

Maddie: "Holy smokes..."

Coco: "Wow... Chloe and I have some serious things to say to our parents...."

Maddie: "Yeahh, you are dating Annie, Chloe is pregnant, and I have nothing, oh well"

Chloe lays on her bed and looks at her stomach.

Coco: "A little Chloe or Mateo is in there"

Maddie: "That's crazy"

Chloe: "Don't say anything about this, cause Gigi will find out and she'll tell the whole school."

Coco: "Yeahh that girl, she knows I'm with Annie... I didn't even see her around."

Maddie: "That would be crazy if she had people who listen around and reports to her."

Chloe: "Oh that would be super crazy..."

Coco: "Okay.. let's not talk about that, we should probably go over our homeworks for class tomorrow."

Chloe: "Good idea!"

The girls take out their notes and reviews them.

.......

*Next morning*

Chloe runs to the bathroom and throws up, other girls who were in there looked at Chloe as she ran to the stall.

Girl: "Uh Chloe... You good girl?"

Chloe: "uhh yeahh.. it was something I ate, guess my stomach didn't like it." *She flushes toilet and washes her hand. Then walks out quickly*

The girls all look confused.

Coco: "What happen?? Morning sickness?"

Chloe: "Yeah! And other girls were in the bathroom... I fear they might figure something out."

Maddie: "Just say you ate something and your stomach isn't agreeing with you."

Chloe: "I did..."

They get ready and walk to class.

Coco sits with Annie, Annie smiles at Coco, Coco smiles back. Coco looks over at Annie's laptop

Coco: "Shopping for clothes?"

Annie: "Yeah, well its called Regalia, it's almost Pow Wow season."

Coco: "Pow wows?"

Annie: "It's a special celebration celebrated by Native Americans, we do dances, sing, eat.Like a huge party, and I'm dancing this year"

Coco: "Cool! So you're Native American?"

Annie: "Yeah my dad's side of the family are Native Americans, my mom and I go to Pow Wows every year, and I dance almost every year. You should come! Since you're my girlfriend now"

Coco: "Oh I would love that! Send me the deets!"

Annie: "And your family can come too!"

Coco: "Cool! Thanks!"

Annie: 'And, don't call these things costumes... people can get super offended by that. They are known as Regalias"

Coco: "Don't call them costumes, okay got it!"