Chapter 1: A Dream Come True

I was walking towards my supposed school, Dream University. After that event, my parents started freaking out, which I found odd, so I started to act like I knew everything so they wouldn't freak out, but technically, I was still confused. 

The town was still the same; nothing had changed except my parents behavior and the Dream University they spoke of. They said that the Dream University was my only school since that's the only school that the country has, so I expected it to be the same as my real school, but what I saw when I arrived surprised me. 

What stood in front of me was a gate with a 'Welcome to the Dream University' letter from the top of it, and when I entered, a huge modern building was in the middle of the lawn, so I assumed that it was the school. 

I breathed in and out in nervousness and continued on my way with my mind focused on where my room was located, and my feet unconsciously stopped at the class A room. 

As I was about to open the door, someone opened it from the inside, and I was met with a blonde female, making me blink in surprise. Her reaction was different than mine as she grinned. "Good morning, Allenna! I thought that you would be absent today, and I was about to tell our professor, but I guess that was unnecessary!" The girl exclaimed as I tilted my head, not knowing who was in front of me, making her gasp.

"Oh right! You probably don't know me since you are always focused on your work and reading books; I'm your class president, Minnie Alexandra!" She offered me a handshake, which I accepted. "Likewise, Minnie." I smiled, which made her squeal. "Ehhh!!! Your so cute!" 

I found this odd again as I walked towards the seat that had my name on it. I memorized all of my classmates, and I hadn't encountered any Minnie names there or this face here. They are so new to me, especially their colored hair, since the school wouldn't allow anyone to dye their hair; it's one of the rules. 

I grabbed my notebook when the teacher got in our room, but when I opened it, my books were full of perfect doodles of my current classmates. I read all of it, and it seemed like all of the notes were full of positive information and no negative information. 

"Alright, my students! Let's see what you got after the vacation; draw what you want to draw so I can see if you all still lack at something!" The teacher announced, making the class fire up and grab the sketch pad and pencils under their desk and start to sketch. 'Since when did this become an art class?!?! ' I was stunned but snapped out of it and started on my own sketch with a smile on my face. 

'This is a dream come true! ' I thought to myself as I sketched a girl in the middle of the beautiful forest, which is the only dream I remembered. The dream that made me cry is now completely forgotten.