eren story pt1

Eren is such an asshole.

He's always trying to break your concentration in class especially when it really counts.

You two are in the same math class and you sit directly next to eachother. You're always paying attention, getting good grades. While he's doing god knows what and failing.

well- he would be failing if he didn't copy off of you all the time. there's a lot of tension between you two and everyone knows it, it's not very well hidden.

is it sexual? no one knows.

he's always making dirty jokes towards you, always touching up your thighs, always looking at you like he wants to eat you.

yet all it does for you is annoy you. today is no different. this topic in class is relatively easy for you but eren couldn't care less.

he's scribbling something in his notebook but you're not really paying attention.

your phone buzzes in your lap and see it's a text from eren. you roll your eyes but still open the text.

yeager 🫥
you look good today ma.

you look over at him and he's got that stupid ass smirk on his face.

you
leave me alone eren and pay attention.

yeager 🫥
nah id rather pay attention to your pretty self.

his eyes drift from your cutely annoyed face to the short skirt you're wearing.
how delicious your thighs look and how it barely covers anything even if you're sitting down.

yeager 🫥
cute skirt mama. lemme fuck you in it.

you glance at the text and almost drop your phone. your face heats up from his forwardness. he's never actually been blunt.

always beating around the bush and you always took it as a weird joke.
was it actually being serious all this time? he sees your reaction and you trying to compose yourself.

"adorable," he thought.

there's no harm in playing with you for a little right?

yeager 🫥
you into that pretty girl? like when i tell you what i wanna do to you?

you
fuck off yeager. i am not.

you lied.

you totally are.

something about someone being so blunt and forward about what they want to do to you makes your head tuzzy.
you just want to hear more. especially coming from someone as handsome as eren.

yeager 🫥
nah dont lie. your pussy jus gettin wet at the thought right? want me to eat your fat ass pussy out right ma?

your eyes almost roll reading the text and he obviously sees it fueling him to keep going.

yeager 🫥
you're a bigger whore than i thought you were.

you couldn't take it anymore. you put your phone down and put your head down on your arms on the desk.

you can't handle it. you don't even know how to respond. he's so vulgar and it's making your head go blank.

he looks over and just watches this scene unfold in front of him. watches you clench your pretty plush thighs together, your chest heaving. he lovessss seeing you come apart and just at his words too.

he leans over, seduction lacing his voice. you feel his body heat and smell the faint scent of cologne.

it feels like the world just stopped. just you two and no one else.

"cmon give in pretty girl. you know you want my cock. fuck you so good you wont be able to think. leave your pretty pussy sore and wanting more."

a whine slips past your lips and you clench your thighs harder. he slides his hand up your thigh under your skirt slowly pushing your thighs apart.

a small hiccup escapes when you feel his long fingers rub your clit.

"eren i-," and just like that, the bell rings.
he stands up, his hard cock visible in his dark grey sweatpants but he doesn't care.

"come find me after school ma. ill take good care of you."