kinktober #4 pt1

an: aot boys getting some love too <3

spanking with erwin

erwin has been retired from the military for almost three years now and you absolutely love that you get to spend a lot more time with him.

he got a job working as a construction worker. he said he had too much energy to just sit around and do nothing.

of course you argued he deserved a break but he insisted saying he wants to make enough money to spoil you.

how could you say no to that?

he's a complete gentleman to you. he has a very "yea ma'am" attitude and you adore him for that.

but sometimes you want him to be...not so much a gentleman. he has never been rough with you, not once. he doesn't want to be rough with his precious wife.

he rarely gets upset with you either and when he does he does the polite thing and excuses himself to calm down.

as much as you love him for that you want him to be rough, just once. you want him to handle you like he hates you.

"what?"

he's sat on the couch in the living room, his glasses hanging low on the bride of his nose as he reads the morning newspaper with a fresh coffee in his hand.

"can you be rough with me?...just once?"

you had just rolled out of bed only an hour ago and this is what you're thinking about? his eyes rake over your body, your legs exposed and the shirt you're wearing is his as it hands off your shoulder a bit.

"darlin' i don't think that's a good idea." "but why? i want you to!"

he lets out a deep exhale and places his coffee, news paper, and glasses on the coffee table as he stands up. he walks over to you and stands right in front of you looking down at you.

"you want me to be rough?" his voice was so gravely, so deep. you look up at him and nod eagerly.

he takes another step forward crowding into your personal space. you instinctively take a step back not looking away from him.

"want me to pull your hair?" he takes another step forward and it sounds like his voice drops.

"use you?" step.

"spank you?" step.

"choke you?" step.

"degrade you?" step.

you don't realize he backs you up against the wall until you gasp feeling its coldness against the back of your legs.

he firmly takes your chin between his fingers forcing you to meet his eyes.

"throw you around and manhandle you like you're nothing more than a bitch for me to fuck?"

oh...you don't see the usual tenderness he has in his eyes anymore.

"yes," you say softly.

you're giving him the sweetest puppy dog eyes and you don't even realize it.

a small smirk pulls at his lips before he leans down ghosting his lips over yours as he speaks, "i think i can do that."

he reaches down and squeezes your ass harshly making you squeal and lands a hard smack on it before backing away from you looking very prideful in what he just did.

"i have to get ready for work," was all he said as he made his way upstairs leaving you completely shocked.

the day goes on and you can not get this morning out of your head. is he really going to be rough with you tonight? that thought of it excites you but also makes you nervous because this is something very new for the two of you.