armin oneshot

it was actually a surprise when you first found out.

he didn't seem like the type to actually like getting deepthroated that much. when you first told him you didn't have a gag reflex you could see he got hard.

"wanna see?"

how could he say no to you? his hands were gripping your hair for dear life, tears in his eyes threatened to fall, he looked so fucked out and you just started. you had no idea he was this sensitive.

"f-fuck angel-."

you bobbed your head up and down his thick cock taking all of him into your throat. it felt sooo good. he looked like he was going to cum any second.

yet he was holding himself back. you looked up at him with your pretty puppy dog eyes and he lost it. he used both hands, shoving your head all the way down his cock until your nose touched his pubic hair.

he thrusted his cock repeatedly into your mouth using it like it was your pussy. spit running down your chin and onto the floor, his grip on your hair so hard it hurts, it's so hard to breathe but you dont want him to stop.

he looks like he's going to cry. so sensitive and he needs to cum.

"fuck just like that-ahh!! o-oh my goddd."

he lolled his head back continuing to shove his long cock down your throat. you feel his dick twitch in your throat and before you know it you're pressed up against his pubic hair again as he cums deep in your throat.

the moan he lets out makes you so fucking wet. he pulls out his cock covered in your spit and his cum. you swallow his cum without a second thought and clean the rest off of his still hard dick.

"youre still hard 'min."

you look so fucking good to him. how could he not still be so hard? he picks you up and tosses you on the bed making you let out a little yelp. he roughly takes your underwear off and shoved his fingers into you making you moan.

"so wet baby. gonna fuck your pussy like i did your throat."

the end <3