WELLCOME

AMELIA POV.

I woke up because of my alarm which was being the most annoying thing ever to exist right now. After yawning and stretching myself on the bed like a monkey I left my bed and went towards my room balcony . It was a peaceful morning like always and the Sun was shining brightly showing how happy it was . Taking a deep sigh I went towards my bathroom to clean up and shower. After showering I took a towel and wrapped it around my body and went towards my closet to get a outfit for myself and start my day. 

Well I am Amelia the only daughter of Mr. Kim Taejon  the owner of the Kim Company. I am still in university and its my  last semester . My mom died when I was 14 and after that dad again married a women who has a daughter . they are pretty sweet according to dad but I don't give a fuck because I know the true colors of everyone. This world is way too cruel for any innocent peoples and so that's why I don't want to trust anyone blindly and let them take my advantage. Well you must say Ouch but trust me I am more of a big bitch then this .

I left my room wearing a black buttoned up shirt and blue skinny jeans I wore a matching silver simple chain and some rings because I love rings after that I took my bag and car keys and left my room and went towards the dining area where my sister and  mother were waiting for me i assumed dad has already left taking a sigh I went and took my seat Mom gave me a smile which was OH well so fake but Carla smile was not fake . well I have to agree my oh so called mother is fake but Carla is just like my younger sisters . I smiled back and we started to have our breakfast.

"Amelia dear today i am going out of the town with some of my friends I have told your Dad already so please take care of your self and your sister as well "said Mom.

"Sure mom don't worry enjoy " and with a fake smile I bid my good bye with Carla and left the mansion in my car.

THIRD PERSON POV.

Amelia was driving her car while cursing under her breathe . Dawn the girl sure was angry . Reaching her university she parked her car and left the parking lot and went towards the university . On her way towards her first class she saw her best friend who ran towards her and gave her a tight hug.

"UGH don't y-you thi-ink I am way to y-young to die " said Amelia to her friend who backed away quickly while chuckling and said "Good morning to you too baby"  they both chuckled and left towards their first class before it gets late.

TIME SKIP.

It was lunch time and they both went towards the cafeteria to have  their meal . While eating Mia said " Angry bird tomorrow is week end so want to hangout in the club it will be fun" Amelia nodded her head because she don't have anything else to do so she agreed after having their lunch they went to take their last class of the day . 

classes ended and both best friends  were heading out of the university building when Mia said     "Be ready at 7:30 and meet me at the xxx club " Amelia nodded her head and they both parted their ways .

 Jungkook POV.

 "FUCKING FOR ONCE FOCUS ON THIS SHIT OTHER THAN THOSE HALF NAKED GIRLS"

"Boss I-I am so-orry please forgiv-

"GET LOST"

 My Secretary immediately left the room and soon enough My best friend entered the room while having two cups of americano in his hands.