Weird feelings

His heart skipped a beat and he said with a smile "WELCOME"

POV.

Saying this he immediately turned around and left the mansion without exchanging any other words with Amelia. His heart was beating so Fastly as if it was about to explode and beads of sweat were forming on his forehead.  Saying that he was confuse was an understatement because it was the first time he was having these feelings and for a stranger it was more  difficult to digest than it seems. He has never felt like this before even though a lot of girls have tried to flirt with him but never ever he felt any sparks or any tingling feeling like today he felt. His chains of thoughts broke when he reached so a specific path  to catch up  a taxi.

After a while he found one and hoped inside of it and told the driver the place where he is going to take his leave . After reaching the club he hoped out of the taxi and paid the driver and he left with a small nod. 

Reaching near the club he saw that V was still not there so he decided to call him before he could take his phone out V called him . He looked back and saw that it was his V Hyung . Both  were silent and were  hoping for one to break it but when no one did it Jungkook took a deep breath while saying "Lets go home Hyung I don't want to drink anymore I am tired I want to sleep." But well he looked so cute while saying it that V chuckled and said " Aw big baby is sleepy" JK whined and shouted "Hyung-"

"Okay okay lets go its late now"

with that they both left the club in their respected cars and drove off to their own homes.

...............

After hearing that single word from him her heart started to beat at a fast pace that she was scared he will be able to hear it . They both didn't said BYE to each other but for some reason she though it was okay she was happy he didn't said bye it gives her a hope that they both will meet each other again and she didn't wanted to lose that hope. She saw his figure disappearing behind the mansion doors but her eyes never for once left the door . She though he will at least spare a glance at her but to her disappointment he didn't. Taking a deep sigh  she entered the mansion and saw her sister was waiting for her in the living room . A smile makes it way to her face as she saw her younger step sister waiting for her with a cute pout. She went towards her and when her sister saw her she immediately stood up to hug her sister. You must be thinking why didn't she hugged her at morning so the thing is her mother don't let her be close with Amelia but it reality in her absence they both love to cuddle and Amelia also has a soft and sweet spot for her .

"Unnie you are finally home I was waiting for you . "

Amelia hummed and said "Sorry starlight I was in the club with  some friends "

Carla nodded her head and then said " Uh- unnie you know mom and dad both are out of the town and country for a week can I stay at my friend's house for um 5 days please its Hazel btw."

With a sweet soft chuckle Amelia replied " Yeah sure You can go ahead pack your stuff and then go can go if you need anything call or text me hmm?"

" I will and Thank you  I love you''

With that she left the living room and  Amelia took a deep sigh before standing up and going towards her own room.

Amelia came out of bathroom and called her sister but there was no sound coming from her room which means she already left 'she chuckled while going back to her room and then start doing her night routine . After laying down on her bed thoughts of the guy from the club came in her mind she was unknowingly smiling while thinking about Jungkook . she  was looking at her hand thinking about the sparks she felt after just holding the hand of Jungkook. she never dated anyone nor ever had a crush . While thinking about him she did not realize when the she drifted to her dream land.

POV.

Jungkook parked his car in his mansion and left the car and directly went to his room . He went to his bathroom to take a shower before sleeping cuz he don't wanted to be absent he has a meeting to attempt. After taking a shower and doing his night routine he came out of the bathroom and flopped on his bed he snuggled in his pillow and suddenly Amelia  pic came in his mind making his eyes go wide and he scolded himself saying '' Stop it jeon focus on ur sleep u have meetings to attend" well lets just say he tried to convince his self but failed his eyes felled on his hand  a he smiled thinking about the sparks.

There was something he knew but don't knew at the same time . These sparks were just the start of a journey that will bring happiness and sadness pain and relief love and hate suffering and the gifts of their patience. This was a journey that will complete a incomplete story of someone, that will rewrite the history with a better end .

AUTHOR POV.

aishhhhh i won't be shock if wanna kill me cuz i am hella lazy sorry bt i will try my best to write this more often please bear with me my studies are hard it sucks.... geeekkkkkkkk. 

thank you love and support this story wait for more my loved ones.......🤍🖤