Chapter 5 Henry ex girlfriend is back!!!!

A/N: Hey guys I hope you love it and I well update soon and I loved the end don't you think Henry and Charlotte cuddling and watching a scary movie.

TBC.

Charlotte POV: The next day arrived,and I am at the man cave passing back in forth calling Henry he won't answer his Damn phone Ray told me to calm down and stop going back and forth. I can't calm down I am worried I called Henry 5 times then me,and Ray heard the elavator open I saw Henry come in. Henry heart were have u been I asked mad and looked at him well I was in traffic and I got a text message from my ex girl friend. What!!!!! Charlotte scream at me you got a phone call from Bianca ur ex girlfriend yup Henry said too me well what did she say Charlotte asked... She said she coming too swell view she moving here!!!! I just stood there with no words.

Henry POV: I was going to work I hate when I am in traffic, and I got like 5 calls but I didn't answer I could tell it was Charlotte I didn't feel like talking right now.What taking forever i started hit the horn i fucking hate traffic so much it sucks anyways I got a text message and I grab my phone and it wasn't Charlotte it was someone I was not expecting. It was my ex girlfriend Bianca how did she get my phone number.Anyways she said hi too me I didn't know what to do so I text back hi and then she told me she was moving to swell view tomorrow and she needs help to get her things at the air port I just stood there looking at the text message. What should I say should I said yes or no I don't want to be mean so I said yes then she said thanks and said to pick her up around 7:00 am in the moring that's when her plan get drop off.The traffic then went fast and I started driving to junk n stuff to tell Charlotte right away and I did I made it.I told Charlotte she looks like she was mad.Ray was shocked and I told them I have to pick her up at the air port at 7:00 am in the moring I was kinda shock.

Charlotte POV: I am so shocked right now and frustrated of all of this I mean Henry ex girlfriend coming back, this is not good what happened if she take Henry away from me I well be so mad at that fucking bitch sorry I am just so mad. Me and Henry just stood there and Ray broke the silence and the awkwardness but seriously I am mad I just walk to the elavator and went out not saying bye too Henry and Ray.

Henry POV: Charlotte just walked up and left,that girl got nerves and I mean she was so mad and frustrated I could tell she was so mad tho I looked at Ray and said what now Charlotte probably mad at me and I have to see my ex girl friend I am like stress out. Ray then said look kid just go pick up Bianca tomorrow and see what happen next maybe she nice and not a bitch anyway what happen between you and Bianca Ray said I looked at him and said well its a long story but I should go its getting late but you just got here I now but I wasted time already I just want to sleep and got home.OK well see you tomorrow Ray said and I walked out
End of POV

TBC.

Hey guys I am back

Anyways I hope you like it I tried so hard to come up with an idea so why not make it drama who dosent like drama the next chapter is going to be lots of drama.Anyways tell me what u think so far and if you have any ideas comment and I well update soon.

Vote
Comment
Follow

Feels good

Goals: 10 votes for next update