✨Chapter 2: What's Going On? ✨

*HELLO EVERYONE. I WASN'T MOTIVATED ENOUGH TO WRITE THIS BUT HERE WE ARE!! ALSO, ONCE AGAIN THIS IS NOT A SMUT JUST A LITTLE FLUFF LOL BUT ENJOY*

-

Once I got home, I just couldn't contain my excitement anymore. OMG- I CANT BELIEVE I MET MY FAVORITE YOUTUBER!!!! I thought to myself. I squealed and quickly ran up to my room after throwing my purse on the floor and jumping on my bed. I took out my phone and stared at it waiting for a response, which I knew I wasn't going to get a response immediately, saying I got the job but I was very impatient.

I stared at my phone messages for a good 10 minutes before I realized I was being unrealistic and I left to go watch YouTube Shorts.

After about 2 hours on YouTube, I realized I should go to bed considering it was now 11 pm and I don't like to stay up late. (That was going to have to change though if I got the job being a camerawoman for the boys.) But as I was falling asleep, I couldn't help but ask myself questions. Why did he ask me if I was single? Was he interested in me? Doesn't he have a girlfriend? I kept asking myself those exact questions over and over again as I fell asleep. (I was too busy distracted by those questions to get and change for bed lol.)

The next morning I woke up around 8, when I had an alarm set for 6 in the morning. Apparently I had missed it, but it was fine. Not like I had a job at the moment anyway. I yawned and stretched until I felt like I should probably go take a shower. When I got up, I opened my phone and checked my messages.

BF/N: HEYYY!!!! How did the interview go?

BF/N: Well, tell me when you wake up! I got to go. I got a daaateeee.

My first thought was, why would somebody have a date in the morning. My second thought was, I DIDN'T EVEN TELL HER WHAT JOB I APPLIED FOR!!

Y/N: I think it went okay, but I didn't even tell you what job I applied for!

Y/N: I applied for a camerawoman, for the boys YouTube! And I met Josh and Juicy!

I set down my phone, and started grabbing clothes out of my drawer. I didn't expect her to answer so quickly and my phone buzzed. I picked it up and looked to see what she had said.

BF/N: That's great! You are SOOO lucky! Is Juicy and Josh hot in person as they are on camera ;)

Y/N: BF/N!!! Omg lmaoooo. Sure, whatever. But Juicy asked me something, something a little personal.

BF/N: I mean, just sayyyyiiin. Anyway, what did Juicy say? Was it bad?

I hesitated to tell her at first. Considering Juicy was her celebrity crush and so was Josh. But Juicy was #1 for her. But I decided to tell her anyway.

Y/N: We'll, uh. He asked me if I was single. I said yes because well I am but-

BF/N: WHAT. I KNEW IT!!! I TOLD YOU!!! I TOLD YOU GUYS WANTED YOU, YOU JUST HAVE TO TALK TO THEM SILLY GOOSE.

BF/N POV:

I was looking at the messages when I felt a tear come down my eye. She was so lucky, and all I want is for her to be happy but I love Juicy so much. And HE asked her if she was single. Iv'e had a crush on this man for years but... it's not like I can do anything about it.

Y/N POV:

I looked at her last message and before I could reply, I got a message from the boys manager. I quickly opened it and as it was loading, I prayed to god that I got that job. Once it loaded it read:

John: So we took a look at everything and based on the interview as well, we think you're a pretty good candidate Y/N. We're just running into some issues but we will get back to you in about an hour or so about the job.

I was so excited I couldn't even breathe. I was screaming into the pillow. Well they messaged me back that has to be a good sign!!!!! I quickly replied saying Thank you and I understand, then I jumped up and realized I should probably take a shower now to kill time.

-:

After about forty five minutes, I got out of the shower and began to get dressed when my phone buzzed again. It was from John (their manager)

John: Okay so we're finally back online and working again! Sorry about that. Well it seems you got the job! You start Monday, from 8 am to 11 pm. And I'll send you the address and everything in a bit. Congrats.

I was so happy, I started dancing around the room. I jumped on my bed and quickly texted my friend about it. I threw my phone to the side and began to cry happy tears. I couldn't believe it. In just 2 days, I will start working for the boys. Life seemed to be going great. And on top of all of that, Juicy asked me if I was single. Maybe I was overthinking it. Either way, I was so happy and confused, I just summed it all up to "What is going on."

-SFJ1 888 words~