007

- X I A O ' S  P O V -

; AFTER AWHILE of sitting in silence with y/n, she wanted to drink even more alcohol. I told her it wouldn't be the brightest idea, but she insisted. I mean I could take a few more glasses, but since I don't want to end up being a burden to someone else to take care off, I waited for y/n on one of the benches outside at the pool.  

it's been 30 minutes, yet I haven't seen her anywhere. is she off having sex with a guy or something? if she is- actually let's not think of that, I need to find her.

gratefully the house wasn't as crowded as it was earlier on, so I spotted y/n easily. she was sitting down on a bar stool with a beer bottle in her hand.  I stormed up to her, snatching the bottle from her. "how fucking drunk are you?" I groaned as I grabbed her wrist, walking away with her.

"look at how pretty your face is, I bet you have girls all over you. " she grinned. "your one of them." it always comes to me to take care of her. she's going to wake up sick as hell, and it won't be my problem. "keep dreaming xiao, I'm way out of your league." her confidence amazes me, but I'll always find a way to lower that ego of hers. "sounds like you're a bit delusional, hm?" I chuckled at how irritated she got from one simple sentence. she proceeded to try and slap me, failing as she tripped on her heels. 

I quickly grabbed her arms to keep her from falling, pulling her closer to me. "wasn't the greatest idea to wear heels, y/n." all I wanted to do was get out of here, but she kept slowing me down because she's drunk, and the fact that she walks horribly with heels. "you can deal with it xiao, since you're so strong and manly." including her snappy attitude of course. 

so, I proceeded to take of her heels and carry her. I wrapped my arms around her legs and waist, carrying her bridal style. "remind me to not get stuck with you again." I complained, but I could tell she couldn't care less. "I could get used to this." she laughed, but I simply ignored her. "what's up with you? you got me in your arms right now, doesn't that lighten you up a bit?"