016

- Y / N ' S  P O V -

; YOU WOKE UP, your neck feeling sore. you couldn't recall anything that happened last night, but you just figured that you got drunk. you lazily got up to the bathroom, to see hickeys all over your neck. you quite literally gasped. the bad part was that you had no idea who gave you them. It couldn't have been xiao? right? 

you facetimed lumine, and she answered with a cheeky smile put on her face. "what's with the smile- uh never mind. lumine, do you have any idea who gave me these marks?.. " you lowered your camera towards your neck, and lumine's smile then turned into a giggle, while you stared at her with a serious look. "sorry, let's just say I've predicted a few things. but I'm almost certain xiao was the one who did that." your jaw dropped, speechless. all you could do was just hang up the call and sit there in shock. who's bright idea was it to get drunk on a school night- hold on. 

 fuck. there was 30 minutes till school started and you weren't even ready yet. you quickly changed into some comfortable clothes, it wasn't usual for you to dress 'normally' but you didn't care anymore. you also covered your hickeys with makeup. you decided to put a bit of makeup on your face as well; just some concealer and mascara. sadly, you had no time to do some sort of hairstyle, so you just kept your hair down. 

the only good thing that came out of hurrying your way to school was that you were pretty early. your heart rate started to rise as you got closer to your first period. how were you going to sit next to xiao knowing what he did to you last night. there was no way you could look at him without blushing. if only you weren't so curious to know what happened, you would stay being mad at the idiot. 

if only you could stop time, because now you are walking inside your classroom. so far, the only thing you were grateful for was the fact that xiao is always late. you sat down in your seat, putting your head down. maybe you won't have to face xiao at all if you keep your head down. "y/n, sit up. if you want to sleep, go to the nurses office." ms. jones yelled, everyone giggled as you put your head up. words couldn't explain your hatred for this class, everyone that's in here are dicks.