🍋: Friend U Can Keep- Shiu Kong

Shiu x Reader
(first person POV, non-binary, choking, cursing)

***

"Sir, you called for me?" I asked, holding my laptop and folders with important documents in my arms. My heart was pounding in my chest as I was trying to think of the reasons for being called to Shiu Kong's personal office. My chest was rising up and down as quickly as my brain was pacing.

I couldn't hear myself breathing though, was I even breathing anymore?

"Yes, sit." Shiu tells me as he motions to the chair in front of his desk. He was focused on his own laptop with his eyebrows scrunched and eyes dialed in on the screen.

As I walked over to the chair I was still staring at Shiu's face. He was completely focused on what was on his screen and typing vigorously on the keyboard, mouse sliding and clicking around. It went on for a couple more minutes and the room was only filled with keyboard clacks and mouse clicks as I entertained myself with the thought of him spreading me open on his desk.

The pervious time he called me into his room that was exactly what he did and I've been daydreaming about it since. As the thought lingers and wanders a smirk started to, slowly, grow across my face. Before I even realized it the room was completely silent and Shiu was watching me daydream, he coughed making me snap back into reality. I quickly looked up at him, realizing that I've been caught, and my face flushed red.

"What were you thinking about over there?" Shiu teasing asked me, he knew exactly what he was doing.

"Nothing." I quickly responded back, it was too obvious that I was clearly caught and thinking of something naughty.

"It didn't seem like nothing. Care to share your thoughts?" He continued. Shiu was leaned back into his seat, right arm resting on the armchair as his hand rested underneath him chin. Eyes piercing right through me. We were holding eye contact and I was breaking under the weight but I was too fearful to look away. I take a gulp before deciding on what to say.

"Well? Tell me." Shiu says in his deep voice, as if he was a predator and I was his prey.

"I was-" I started to say. I looked down at my hands, that were gripping onto the folder, and I started to finish my sentence.

"I was thinking about the time I was in your office, when we..." Each word I was saying kept getting quieter and the rest of the sentence I mumbled to myself, hoping Shiu couldn't hear. He scoffs as you finish your words and you slowly, frightened, look back up at him.

Shiu had a devilish smirk smeared across his face and his eyes were halfway opened, as lust overtook them. He was ready to toy with me even more, seeing how embarrassed he could get me before I fully caved.

"Did you enjoy yourself back there?" Shiu asks me and my eyebrows were slanted down, as if I was scared; as if, I was scared. I gripped onto the papers and little harder, white knuckling them, and he continues to look deep into my soul.

"Come here." He tells me as I was staring to open my mouth to speak.

I close my mouth, lose the thought of what I was about to say, and do as I'm told. I get up from my seat, place my belongings on the chair, and walk over to Shiu. As I was walking over he pushed his chair out from behind his desk, spun the seat towards me, and I stood in front of him. Shiu examines my body with his eyes and then his hands did the exploring.

Shiu's left hand went around my waist, pulling me closer towards him, I take the steps forward and place my hands on his shoulders. The force of him pulling me forward took me by surprise and if I didn't use his shoulder for balance I would've feel forward even more.