Jet-Pack Morris

Name: James 'Jet-Pack' A. Morris
Nicknames: Jet-Pack, Jet, Jetty, Jamie.
Age: 17 years old
Gender identity: Transgender male (this is a secret as it's the 60s, the gang does know about it and I believe they'd be respectful).
Pronouns: He/Him
Sexuality: Gay
Birthday: 10/14
Height: 5'7
Weight: 124lbs

Likes: The outdoors, mornings, non-fiction books—he's oddly fascinated by em. Enjoys vegetables and fruits, Muted colors or Neutral colors (clothing wise), Yellow (the color), movies—might have a soft spot for romance if you squint.
Dislikes: The Beach, trouble with the law (personally), the idea of being outed socially, rainy days (hates being cooped up inside).

Overall Personality: James—or typically called Jet-Pack by friends—is an energetic young man. While he strays away from violence, he doesn't mind throwing in a punch as his main concern is more so getting in trouble with the law. He honestly dislikes being rude to people, but he also dislikes people messing with the ones closest to him—he'll only result to being 'a pain in the ass' if necessary. Jet-Pack appreciates honesty and usually takes initiative to be honest, although there are some things he prefers to keep to himself. Jet-Pack also displays lots of qualities pointing to his loyalty to people, specifically friends or people he sees as family—he would never betray those said people and hopes he can have the same treatment. While he is smart, sometimes processing things in the correct way can take a bit for him; sometimes he just needs time to think, which has also given him self-patience and eventually has built to have patience in general unless excited.

[MOST OF JET-PACK's STORY WILL BE IN 'The Night is still Young'

[MOST OF JET-PACK's STORY WILL BE IN 'The Night is still Young'. THE BACKSTORY HERE IS A QUICK SUMMARY]

Backstory: Jet-Pack was originally a Soc from the west side. He started out as a girl named Jessica Jean Morris; Jessica lived with her abusive mother and father—her mother would beat her with her father would ridicule absolutely everything until that ridicule turned into verbal abuse. It started when she was 14 and when she finally had enough after 2-3 years she ran away—declaring she'd rather be dead than stay in a house like that. After that and running for so long, she found herself passing out in the lot nearby greaser territory—although she was too tired to care—she fell asleep there until the next day, sometime in the afternoon a familiar voice woke her up. Upon opening her eyes she found Ponyboy Curtis, a classmate from her English class. He offered to help her and despite her kindly rejecting, they both ended up at the Curtis household. Safe to say, Darry wasn't happy at first, but wasn't going to just throw her out. A month passed by and the four all got along well, and had become very close, and as time built on—Jessica basically became undeclared family. Her friendships were established and had decent bonds with most of the greasers, and eventually she developed a strong friendship with Dally Winston despite their differences—he was also the friend who helped Jessica come out as transgender and socially transition into James 'Jet-Pack' Morris.

 Her friendships were established and had decent bonds with most of the greasers, and eventually she developed a strong friendship with Dally Winston despite their differences—he was also the friend who helped Jessica come out as transgender and s...

Relationships

Mrs. Morris - Mother: Terrible. No contact.
Mr. Morris - Father: Terrible. No contact.
???? - Ex-Boyfriend: "I miss you, but I hate you"
Suzie Martinez - Cousin: "I miss you :("

Ponyboy Curtis - Friend/Brother figure: "He's like a little brother! Love the guy!"
Sodapop Curtis - Good friend/Brother figure: "Soda's my biggest supporter, love you man!"
Darry Curtis - Friend/Brother figure: "Thank you for being there for me when I needed a shoulder to cry on :("

Twobit Matthews - Best friend: "Thanks for all the laughs, you're so damn funny! Never change for nobody."
Steve Randle - Acquaintances / Friends: "We should hand out more, your Sodas best friend after all. Love to get to know you better."
Dallas Winston - Best friends: "I appreciate you a lot, dammed trouble maker. If you stay out of the cooler long enough, stop by?"
Johnny Cade - Friend: "if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here buddy."

Cherry Valance - N/A: "I don't wanna talk to you."
Marcia - Acquaintances: "you seem nice...:)"
Randy Anderson - N/A: "who?"
————————

Possible Crushes for RP:

NOTE: I do see Dally as Jet-Pack's love interest primarily, however let's be honest. We all wanna be with dally in one way or another n' that's cool! So here's the options I think of:

1.) DALLAS WINSTON
Why? Well, firstly. Jet-Pack considers Dally the one who really gets him other than Two-Bit. He admires Dally, thinks he's way more than he makes himself to be. It's like slow friends to lovers <3

2.) STEVE RANDLE
Why? It's a bit weird for me to be honest, but the thought of maybe opposites attract and slow burn kills me (in a good way!) maybe unknowingly? Seems like fun :)

3.) Your oc? / your suggestion?
This one really depends, like a lot, but I'm willing to give it a shot! Just don't make decisions for me or my character! :)