Part : 22 Punishment

Hello dear readers—

I apologise for the prank if it was too much. However it made me laugh so much, thank you very much for that.

Guys the school results are out
And I got top position in my school.

So in happiness of securing top position in my school again, i decide to give you a treat which is not possible, practically— That's why I added a surprise in this chapter hope you will like it~

_________________________________________

Author POV

Inside the Library Pavilion*

There was one bamboo seat, one wooden desk, two candlesticks, and two people. One sat in a proper position, but, on the other side, Wei Wuxian had already copied Conduct for more than ten pages. His head felt dizzy and his heart felt bored, so he dropped his pen to take a breath and looked across.

When he was still in Yunmeng, there were a lot of girls who envied that he could come and study with Lan Wangji. They said that each generation was full of nice-looking men, especially the brothers part of the Two Jades in the current generation. Before this, Wei Wuxian never had the chance to carefully examine the front of his face. Now that he had a look at it, he started to think random thoughts, He looks quite nice indeed. Yet, if only those girls could come and see him with their own eyes. Looking as bitter as if everyone had offended him, it wouldn't matter no matter how nice his face looks.

Lan zhan frowned, it's not like he wanted to attract any girl.

"But I still like him!" exclaimed a female disciple from Nei Sect.

"If only I can have a husband like this!" exclaimed another female disciple.

"Absolutely, but what can even be done!" said a rough cultivator.

"I swear to die for a lover like this!" exclaimed another female disciple, squealing hard.

"Huh? Be aware of whom belongings you are talking about!" exclaimed Wei wuxian, most bitterly you could ever hear.

"You guys aren't together yet!" exclaimed a disciple rolling her eyes.

"Oh, and who the hell are you to talk?" asked Wei wuxian clearly pissed off.

The disciple decided not to talk further as Lan zhan was looking like he could kill her if she dared to say anything more.

"Hump!" Wei wuxian just hold Lan zhan hand and bring it closer to his face with a smirk, the disciple huffed and turned her face into another direction.

Whereas, Lan zhan heartbeats were raising second by second.

Lan Wangji was recopying ancient books, which were not only old but also unavailable to most others, in the Lan Sect's Library Pavilion. His brushstrokes were slow and steady, and his handwriting was neat yet sharply vigorous. Wei Wuxian couldn't help but to compliment him sincerely, "Those are some great characters! They're of the top level."

Lan Wangji remained indifferent.

Wei Wuxian rarely kept his mouth shut for such a long amount of time. Feeling suffocated, he thought, I have to sit in front of such a stuffy person for so many hours each day, for a month. Would I even survive?

'I also wonder!' thought Wei wuxian.

"Surprisingly you did!" exclaimed Jiang cheng and laughed at him.