Chapter 1.5: My Little Girl

Update: 5/1/2021 This story is currently being updated on Radish twice weekly. Links in my profile! Thank you :-)

Chapter 1.5: My Little Girl

~Victoria Lombardi~

"Is that what you wanted?! She's upset! What more do you fucking want?!" I screamed at them through my tears while throwing my phone down to the ground. I breathed a sigh of relief when the gun was finally lowered from my temple... as soon as it was though I could only register one thing.

Lana.

My little girl.

My little girl was sad...

This was the first Christmas that we were going to be separated.

And for what?

For these assholes?!

One of the cruel bastards smirked, "You did well... one more phone call and maybe we'll let you go. How does that sound?"

"Why are you doing this?!" I asked them for what seemed like the millionth time. Not that it even mattered. They never answered my questions anyway. But that didn't mean that my damn head didn't cycle through them every five seconds. Mainly the most important.

Why was this happening?

I... I just didn't understand it.

Any of it.

"Don't worry about it. There is nothing that you need to know, just be a good mommy and you might get to see your little girl one day," The evil bastard that had held the gun to my head, chuckled.