Sokeefe; The coffee mishap (editing)

My alarm went off; buzz buzz buzz

I sighed and rubbed my eyes, then groaned and I pushed myself up on one elbow to unplug my phone on top of my mahogany nightstand.

It was... 5 minutes past the interview time... My INTERVIEW TIME! I scrambled out of bed and took what could have possibly been the quickest shower in my life, before throwing on a dark red dress paired with half inch cream colored heels, and I grabbed my keys before rushing out of my door.

I slammed my dark black Subarea door shut, for the duration of my audiobooks first chapter, I was going at least 17 over the legal speed limit. I hoped my soon-to-be-maybe-new employee could forgive my absence.

When I got to the cafe I grabbed my purse and stepped out of the car, my feet were starting to hurt, Why did I choose to wear heels? I am never going to wear them again. I decided on the spot as they got caught on a grate by the door.

I started to fall and someone caught me. "I-I'm sorry thank you." I blushed and stammered, "Oh no, don't be sorry, I spilled my coffee on you I'm sorry also, girls just can't help fall for me." I looked at the ignorant guy.

"I'm sorry I fell, because of my stupid heels. Not because of your good looks."

His teal eyes widened, "So you're thinking I'm handsome?" His hands trailed lower and I pushed him away in disgust.

"I need to get to work so bye perv." I pushed him away and walked through the door, and... another person ran into her.

"Shit I'm sorry."