Sokeefe; the drunkenness (Editing)

for 

My head was filled with fog and Keefe seemed even more handsome, "Hey, Honey." A random girl walked towards him, more skin than clothes shown. Keefe didn't even bother looking at her as he said, "I'm dating someone."

The girl laughed, "Oh, sweetie, who is it, that tipsy girl?" She pointed at me, giving a small laugh behind her other hand.

"Yeah, actually." I walked up to Keefe and gave him a kiss, "So why don't you stop hitting on him, and go away." My voice was slightly slurred.

"Oh, girly, lovers come and go but I'm ready for fun." She winked at Keefe and gave me a smile as fake as her Chanel bag.

"Well what if she was my fiancé?" Keefe's voice was low and cold.

"But Keefe," I gigged, "I'm not." His arms wrapped around me and his lips were on my neck, "Well will you marry me then Foster?"

My drunk arse didn't know what he said, just knew that he looked hella good saying it.

"But whyyyyy." I whined and he laughed, "Foster you're drunk, come on let's go home."

Marella lopped up to me, "Hey Blondie, Keefe, can you take us home?" She pointed at Biana who was glaring at several boys who were goggling her.

"Sure, Foster and I drove here so I'll take you." We walked out together (me a bit clumsy, well more than a bit) Keefe caught me, "Woah there." He let go of me gently.

The blond boy led me to his car, "Who are you again?" I mumbled, and he gave a small laugh, "Well who's your boyfriend?"

As the boy opened the passenger door for me and I got in, the other two girls got in the back and giggled.

I shook my head, "He has the most beautiful name, Keefe. His hair." I sighed wistfully, "His eyes, he's kind, and strong, very VERY handsome, and emotional, and his-"

I rambled on until the blond boy was blushing, "Um, Erm... nice, um... description of um... my- I mean... his uhm, body and what you do." He winked at me.

Marella glanced at Biana out of the corner of her eye, and I saw Biana's phone light pointing at me. "Sophie... do- don't say anything else please." Marella looked sickly and Biana looked queasy, and her face was deep red.

I blinked several times and my memory came back to me, "Ughm... I'm sorry Biana and Marella, but please don't tell me about yours and Linh's or Biana's and Tam's relationships." I felt my face redden.

Keefe scoffed but he had a slight smirk, "Wow Foster no apology for me?" I sighed, "Nooooo, beacsuss *A/n that is purposely misspelled Because* I can kiss you or more adult like because you're veryyyyyyyyyy hot and I bet you look eveeeeen batter *A/n again, purposely misspelled, I know how to spell guys* naked- BAD DRUNK ME BAD!"

Biana looked like she was crying silently with laughter and Marella handed her an Airpod. Keefe blushed and turned on the radio, to Glad you exist By Dan + Shay.

That song ended and Gorgeous by Taylor Swift turned on and Biana, Marella and I started singing;

"You should take it as a compliment." Biana began, "That I got drunk and made fun of the way you talk." I finished, Marella laughed, "You should think about the consequence."

"Of your magnetic field being a little too strong." We all sang together, "And I got a boyfriend, he's older than us. He's in the club doing, I don't know what." Keefe finished and we all stared at him.

Keefe leaned over, his breath hot in my ear, "Foster," he whispered, "Don't worry I'll accept those kisses when we're at home."

Home. We had bought a house just a month ago, our furniture just got organized and our bedroom was not decorated, except with some roses I bought for Keefe earlier today, er yesterday because the clock read.

_____ ___ ____ _____

| | | @ | |

| | | | ____|

| | | @ | |

—— ———- ——— ____|