Diana: Deception; a movie(Editing)

For one of my Besties Beka' luv you girl!!! <33

I walked past my room just as my Imparter buzzed, 'Sophie the oblivious' I clicked a button, "Hey Soph, what are you doing?"

"Hey, Bi, do you wanna hang out tonight?" She was winded and yelled something behind her as Verdi roared, her hair looked as if Wynn had been chewing on it.

"Girl sure but at least let me fix your hair, and your... outfit..." it was wrinkled as if she slept in it even though it was three in the afternoon.

Sophie looked at me for a second as if deciding, "...ok fine Biana, but I'm trusting you." I grinned Oh, you better come looking like you are. I thought as an idea started to form in the back of my mind, "Hey Soph?"

She paused in the middle of hanging up, "Yeah Biana?" I put a timid look on my face... with great difficulty, "Well Dex was also going to come over tonight, do you want him to cancel or-"

"No!" Sophie exclaimed, "We can just hang out, Dex and I are best friends, it's fine!"

"Okay!" I said merrily, and hung up. Then I sat down on my plush bed, and clicked 'Dexipoo' "What's up mi amor?" His dimpled face appeared on screen, I looked at him "Dex, I told you I don't know Spanish. And neither do you, you know like three phrases in it."

"One, you don't know which makes it even better. Two, that's three phrases you don't know. And three, Spanish is the language of love after all."

I frowned, "Isn't that French?" He waved aside the question, "Doesn't matter." I laughed, Dex you're so cute! I thought, "Well, mi amor, whatever that means, do you want to help me?" He grinned at me, as if knowing my intentions were devious, "Of course my Lady Sparkleista."

I explained to him what was going to happen if I had any say and he laughed, "So I'll hail Edaline-" He began.

"-And I'll hail Keefe." I finished... "They won't know what hit 'em." Dex grinned and hung up, but not without a final, "I love you, mi amor."

Keefe:

My Imparter buzzed in my pocket, and I took the pencil out of my mouth, glad for an excuse to not stare at the drawing of Foster handing me a box of E.L Fudges, when we found out my mother had murdered that innocent British guy and his daughter... She looked so cute in that, the way her blush spread across her cheeks, and the way a strand of blonde hair cupped her cheek, if only I could reach out and brush it away from her, maybe she would lean in and-

My imparter buzzed again, and I looked at the name, Biana. "Hey. Does Dex need more Spanish lessons?" Biana's teal eyes appeared on screen, and I smirked, masking my pain.

She stared at me, "So it was YOU who's been teaching him that, what does-" She shook her head, "Nevermind not the point. But can you come over tonight, Dex wants to hang out with you!"

I frowned but I had nothing better to do. "Uh- sure?" Ro walked over and flashed her pointed teeth at Biana, "Maybe you can get Lord Sulkypants out of this funk."

I glared at Ro, "I'll see you there in two hours."

Biana:

I hung up, and hailed Dex again, "Okay," His strawberry-blond hair appeared on screen and he lifted his head, and grinned, "Edaline is sending Sophie over in-" He glanced at his Disney themed watch, "fifteen minutes."