3. First Sight

I don't believe in love at first sight,
but if it's you
I could spend my whole life,
stealing glances at you

(˶˃ ᵕ ˂˶)

Pal ek pal mein hi
Tham sa gaya
Tu haath mein haath
Jo de gaya

Chalun main jahaan
Jaaye tu
Daayein main tere,
Baayein tu

Hoon rut main,
Hawaayein tu
Saathiyaa...

Hansu main jab gaaye tu
Roun main murjhaye tu
Bheegun main barsaaye tu
Saathiyaa....

"Ranvijay... Ranvijay.... What the hell, what was the matter, are you even conscious? Do you even realize what you said inside? FIFTY THOUSAND CRORES. Ranvijay I am talking to you."

"Shhhhhhh... Shut the fuck up Mihir." I said as his voice was irritating me a lot. My focus was completely on the mesmerizing view which was the only reason for leaving the meeting midway.

I just got lost in her sweet honey voice, her beautiful blue eyes engraved with the most perfect liner, She was looking very sexy in her black dress which fit her like her second skin. My heart beat faster as if it could jump out of my chest, my eyes looked at her plumpy pink lips, I was not able to control the feeling of making her mine.

Control Ranvijay control.

Her beautiful long silky highlighted hair flowing down to her buttocks, beautiful shiny hands waving as she sang along with the guitar.

I never paid much attention to listening to songs, basically I didn't have time, but Mihir was the complete opposite, he couldn't live without his ear pods and I didn't have any ear pods. Sometimes when we would go for some work, he would always play some stupid songs in the car, which I would completely ignore.

But after hearing her voice, I will be sure that I will die here, listening to her voice for the rest of my life.

And here she goes again percing Millions of swords on my chest.....

Saaya mera hai, Teri shakal
Haal hai esa, Kuch aaj kal
Subha mein hu, tu dhoop hai
Mai aaena hu, tu roop hai
Yeh tera saat khub hai Humsafar.....

Tu Ishq ke saare rang de gaya,
Fir kheench ke apne sang le gaya
Khai pe kho jae chal,
Jaha ye ruk jae pal
Kabhi na phir aae kal,
Saathiya....

I was shamelessly drooling over her while controlling my urge to make her mine when i heard Mihir.

Sugar...!!! Mihir Exclaimed

(1 hour ago)

Ranvijay's POV

"Who the hell decided the place Mihir?" As soon as I saw that place it was as disgusting as hell, anger coursed through my veins. Slow music, dim lights, shady people, people wandering around as if this place belonged to them. Although it is a 5 star hotel I never liked this club. Fuck...

"Rohan." He declared.

"What?? Rohan!!! Are you crazy, who told you to involve him in all this? I am warning you Mihir, you dare involve him in all this and I will forget our relationship with each other."