2. London

Sab kuch kismat pe chor du
Main itni bhi kamzor nahi,
Kismat ka har likha hua mod du
Main Itni bhi Takatwar nahi...

(˶˃ ᵕ ˂˶)

Ishani's POV

"So ladies and gentlemen, here we are, the moment we've all been waiting for. Our finalists will stand on the brink of victory for the last time and compete to claim the grand title."

(After the performance)

"It was certainly an astonishing display of talent. Congratulations to the contestants and thunderous applause and best wishes to those whom we bid goodbye to India's only biggest singing show "Your Voice", each of you showed remarkable skills and talent."

"Each participant has shown us that they are a champion in their own right. Let's appreciate their spirit and dedication!"

"It was definitely an exciting day full of surprising turns and unforgettable moments. As we conclude, remember; It's not just about winning or losing. The essence of the competition lies in learning, growing and enjoying the process."

"Now the most awaited moment of the evening, hold on your hearts India."

"And the winner of this most popular and vintage show is..."

"Any guesses audience..."

Ishani Ishani Ishani......

Kavya kavya kavya.........

I was holding my heart in dilemma as to who will win this trophy, this is my dream and I am just one step away from it.

I can't lose to that bitch kavya.

"And the winner is.."

"ISHANI....  ISHANI Wake up you sleepyhead it's Already 9.."

"Aren't you late now?"

"5 minutes mom please I am going to win the finale."

"Oh God, not again Ishu, what will happen of you? Don't you remember that you have to go shopping? Roshni must be waiting for you."

"Shoopppiiinnggg..." I murmured sleepily.

"What ??" Suddenly I woke up from my deep sleep and realized that I had to leave for London today and I had made an appointment with Roshni to buy new dresses.

"Oh fuck I forgot." I kept cursing involuntarily forgetting that my mother was still here and arranging my wardrobe.

"Ishuu mind your language, how many times I have to tell you to please keep your classy and shiny world out of this house, here I am in power, not you."

"How many times have I had to tell you to please keep your classy and shiny world out of this house, here I am in power, not you."

I repeated all her lines because it is her signature lines, whenever she hears me saying something or doing something wrong she always repeats it.

"Ishh You wait I'll show you how to do a perfect mimicry." but unfortunately she saw my actions and came running towards me.

"I'm sorry mom." saying this i ran towards my bathroom.

After a refreshing hot shower I came out, heading to my closet to find the perfect outfit for today. While I was scanning, my eyes fell on a light blue Anarkali which was the perfect outfit for that day. I applied bindi, lip gloss and kajal.

I don't really like makeup but unfortunately I have no choice. So today is strictly a no makeup day. I came to the dining table to have breakfast and ran towards the main door.