10. Saviour?

People have always said this
What we see is not always the truth,
And what is true is never visible to us.
If the truth is known then it can be harmful for health.

(˶˃ ᵕ ˂˶)

A huge, bulky man of about 6 feet was standing straight like a mountain in front of me.

He suddenly raised his hands in the air and moved them towards me, I examined his hands only to find...

WHAT??? A KNIFE.....🔪

"Ahhhhh" He stabbed the knife...

I felt that my body was becoming weak, the soul was slowly leaving my body causing shivers down my spine. My hands became cold and my legs began to tremble and my Limbs were now unable to bear my weight. I left something very hard in my stomach.

Does death feel like this? No pain, no love, no emotion, no feeling. Freedom from every problem, every pain, every happiness in your life. Leaving an irreparable scar on the hearts of your loved ones for life. Is death beautiful? Is there peace in it? Can it take away all our memories, our achievements, our relationships, all our stuff that we usually fight with each other for?

Maybe...I may have all the answers now.

Without thinking, I stepped back and covered my eyes with my cold hands. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that the knife was stuck in the car window, not in my stomach.

I placed my cold hands all over my body again to confirm that there were no wounds, no knives, on my body. I saw a broken piece of window glass in a particular area of ​the road.

The eyesight of this 6 inches tall jerky man is Crazy. Is he a complete idiot? My stomach is here, Dumb! Can't you even stab the right target with a knife? Fucking Dumbass.

But it is good for me that I am safe.

As soon as his eyes moved away from me towards the window, I took the opportunity and ran away from that particular spot. I kept running without looking back to see if he was still behind me or not.

Oh my god, I can't even run properly wearing those heels.

You idiot, of course these are heels, no one will be able to walk properly wearing them and you are running a marathon here. My subconscious mind Mocked.

I looked back to see if he was still following me.

But No, I couldn't see, not a single hair on any person, pitch black was the only color I could see.

I looked ahead and started running when once again I collided with something very strong. But..

But this time I could not balance myself and fell on the ground.

He took a step forward, in my direction and I pulled myself back. He took a step forward and I again pulled myself back.

It's so strange how he can take such a big step, I can't even match his distance. And wasn't he behind near my car, how could he get here before me. Fuck you are gone Ishani.

He suddenly caught my hand and pulled me towards himself. Bro, it was so smooth as if I had no weight. He effortlessly pulled me towards himself.

He turned my hands towards my back and pulled me closer to him.

Erkkk “How dare you touch me, leave me, idiot.” I said, placing my other hand on his chest to create some distance between us, it was very suffocating.

"Oh my lady, not so fast." Saying this, he placed his knife on my forehead and slowly went through my nose to my lips and then to my neck and made a cut by applying a little pressure on my neck.