7)DEEPER CONNECTIONS

Thank you  people who viewed my last chapters and those who people who voted.If you like what I write please vote a lot this time ,it will encourage me a lot.
The request still stays on board .Spam your comments AND vote  my chapter .

Felicia:

" So that went well I think ", I said while drinking from the bottle we got from the shop owner as a compensation so that we stop going there .

" If he hadn't stopped me , I would have showed you my actual porridge", Quinar stopped his mouth midway ,took two seconds to register what he said and then looked at me .

We made eye contact and then suddenly started laughing . We both know we are drunk out of our minds and the archery didn't sober us up . Rather we became more drunk. As the shopkeeper regarded both of us as two of his best customers ,he kindly escorted us out with a bottle as a compensation. 

I handed over the bottle to him and he finally managed his laughs and took it ,drinking the remaining liquid he said," I meant power but I can actually cook real good porridge "

I looked at him and said ," And I absolutely don't,so maybe porridge is really your power , archloser"

He slapped my wrist and said," See, we both are equal in this sport and that's why our matches were not ending."

" Tell yourself that , I was double the drunk you were mister" , this made both of us laugh again .

" Let us do the formal introduction I guess , so you can assume by my hair that I was born in a brothel . Well my mother died the day she birthed me , they thought they will throw me away but my mother had a friend in that place , a special friend I might say , he insisted on keeping me . Then I got to know about archery ,found it really fascinating and then here I am defeated by a potential friend . By the way ,your name is Theone ,right?" , Quinar said the last lines while looking at my eyes. 

I looked away from them and trailed off ," About that "

•••••

" You remember the first time ,we met ?", he said while giving me the bottle .

"Absolutely, I thought I finally got my equal but you lost ",I said while smirking .

"Come on, the joke is old . I even won at two other games after that ",he whined .

" Stop whining, I was just teasing you . I know you are the closest to what I would consider as my equal . Good for me ,it keeps me humble and while we are on the topic, I am really happy that you are my friend and not some rival .", I said finally looking at his eyes .

"You know what ,even I am happy that you are my friend. I used to despise the royalty. You made me think otherwise. ",he continued ," but I really can't bring myself to call you Alizandre , that's a big name ."

"You can call me anything you like,we are friends after all .", I muttered while patting his shoulders.

We sit in the silence again . This has been our ritual since the first day we met . We became quick friends . None of us have the prejudice the other party normal has . I simply don't care about his mother being a lady of brothel ,neither does he care about a woman being almost in an equal level as him in archery. We meet on the same place every week ,drink ,talk and sit in silence .

" You know what ,I have something to tell you ", Quinar broke the silence first ,"I have told my father about you , I mean not exactly you, I told him that I made friends with a lady who is very good at archery. He thinks we are in love and perhaps,we should marry . But , I don't simply feel like that towards you . In fact , I don't feel like that towards any lady I have seen . ", he moves his body so now he is face to face with me and then he kept on saying in a whisper although there is no one around except me ,"I have even given a thought that maybe I like men and tried to kiss a man in brothel , I didn't feel anything even then . Is there something wrong with me ? "

"Maybe, you simply don't like to kiss anyone out of nowhere . That doesn't mean something is wrong with you .", I continued while looking at him ," Just because you are a man and I am a woman, doesn't mean we cannot have a deep relationship without being married . "

We fell in silence again .

" Also , I need to tell you a secret of mine ", I said while fidgeting with my arrows ,"I am not Alizandre, this is also another one of my disguise . I am actually the princess of Malandra , my real name is Felicia.I am on the quest to defeat the "dark entity" just before my coronation ceremony. No one knows of this except you , I told you because you are my friend and I trust you .", I said all of these in one breath and then looked away .

I don't know why I wanted to tell him everything I know . After me getting so many flashbacks of a girl in my dreams , it felt like atleast someone should know fully about me so that I will remember about my past ,even if I forget about it.

I came back from my thoughts when a hand suddenly touched my hand. I looked at back at Quinar ,only to see his smile .

" Your secret is safe with me Felicia, or should I say master disguiser? ", he said while chuckling to himself .

" Aren't you feeling betrayed?", I widened my eyes at his relaxing features .

" Why would I ? You had your reasons . ",he continued ," Besides , I have another secret too . You know how I talk about my father, he is not my real father ,in all truth ,he was an admirer of my mother but I still call him my father because he did what my real father did not ."

"And ,who is you real father?", I asked as soon as he completed his last sentence .

" Someone from the royalty ", he said while taking another swig from the bottle.

Author's note:
Finally published this chapter. I always wanted Felicia to have a friend . The girl is really friendless

Quinar is definitely a complex character. If anyone wants to make him your favourite character,go ahead , I am not going to kill this one.

Qotd - What do you think about Quinar's canon asexuality?

Random question: Do you have a male friend ?

Add this book in your library to find constant updates .

Please vote and comment .

I would love to know about your favourite part of this chapter .

Next chapter will be added soon!! So stay tuned .