PROLOGUE

As I said in my reel , today is the day I will publish my first chapter .  I am trying to make my chapters as interesting I can ,however there night be mistakes which I am more than happy to correct. So feel free to comment on my mistakes . With that I am starting my first chapter

•5 years ago•

Felicia:

"Princess ,the time has come",she said to me.
I ,too,know about this .I know that I don't want to be alone .I don't want to be seperated from her .I can never be her princess .From the first day our eyes met ,I was stripped from my title of being high born ,a princess,a heir and most importantly a sane woman .She made me like this .

Here I am standing infront of the window in my bedroom ,my back facing her .Any person would think that this is a common encounter between us , between people like us , between a princess and her lowborn confidante. This is not .This will never be like us . For her ,I've become a person who will build a new world with my own two hands from the very scratch so that I can please her and if she wishes, I will destroy the whole world along with me in it , make a crown out of my own skull and put it on her head .

No, I am not Princess Felicia of House Maera to her . From the time I open my eyes ,I find people bowing their heads infront of me ,but not her .Each night ,I throw away my titles and let my knees touch the ground . Every night ,her body gets worshipped by me . At night ,when her blonde curls rest on her tender breasts ,her olive skin remains bare for me ,her green eyes glimmer reflecting the shine of moonlight ,I kneel infront of her and say my own prayers .As a dutiful priest ,I find my pleasure in making my Lady happy .When her blissful lips tremble and utter my name in whisper ,the air lets me know I have achieved haven .

However , tonight is perhaps a different case . It's in our tradition that tonight she must leave me before I marry any prince tomorrow.The House Maera needs their Princess to marry a prince in order to ascend the throne .After one year ,they will ask of a child from me . Perhaps ,no princess before me found themselves to be a slave to universal femininity. When my ancestors were finding there sister,mother ,daughter and friend inside the universal feminine power ,I used to find my lover in her.Until I met those green eyes , touched the olive skin and caressed those blonde curls,I was looking for the one I needed so dearly in my life .

"Camellia,this is expected from you .The kingdom expects this from you .Please let me go .",she said ,still keeping the distance .

Camellia.Yes that's what I am to her .One day she came up to me and gave me this flower .She said I remind her of this flower .She said Camellia stands for destiny . She knew the customs of House Maera and still she considered me a part of her destiny.
I turn my face towards her and now we are face to face .She is dressed with white clothes today . I can't help but feel lost in her eyes. Her voice might ask me to let her go but her eyes say otherwise . I know how much she wants to stay with me ,I know the way she wants the kingdom to accept another queen by my side .

"Princess Felicia of House Maera,your confidante Mianhe desires leave from her service",she says while kneeling down.

"Dagger,please don't do this.Don't kneel infront of me .A priestess can never watch her Goddess lay at shambles .",I said dropping down the floor .A tear threatening to fall .
The name tastes sour in my mouth.I called her dagger because she has the power to pierce through my thick shield ,right in my heart .Today she has really pierced my heart .

"You know what you are to me .Do you not? You know that when I look at you ,I want to rip out my heart and give it to you .I feel like I need to go and meet the Gods and fight with them so that I can bestow you with everything.",she said while holding my face in her hands,"But let me go ,let me go ,I am a lowborn ,I need to go ,you have your duties ,I have mine ,yours is to serve the throne ,mine is to serve the one who will sit on the throne .I think I have served enough,now it is your turn ."

"Alright ,then serve me for the last time",I said and then kissed her .Kiss is a small word .What I really did was to ensemble our soul for the last one time .When our tongues explained to each other how love feels like ,our hands searched for our souls ,the food for our being .

When we finally pulled apart ,I kept gazing at her green eyes .Her eyes reflecting my blue ones .It took only one glance to find a pair of black eyes staring with anger towards us .Mianhe might have felt my shock ,she turned to see the person we knew for so many years .

With a cruel smile and a pair of vindictive eyes,he turned to a person we never considered him to be .

Author's note:

Yessss!!! finally wrote the first chapter of this book .The more I wrote about them ,I felt bad about these two lovers .
How do you like this ?

Qotd: what is your favourite dialogue here ?

Random question: Who is your confidante?

The next update will be on Wednesday

Please vote and comment and add this in your library