𝔹𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕃𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕤

A oneshot of Y/N and Shuriken baking together oneshot. Requested by sweatypink.

• ───────────────── •

Y/N and Shuriken decided it would be a good day to possibly try and bake something for Slingshot together. Since slingshot really appreciates the help from his loving roommates, Y/N, Shuriken, and Vine Staff it would be nice to give Slingshot to snack on something too for providing them the sweet goods. 

Shuriken put the flour on the counter as Y/N was reading the ingredients, they decided it would be easy to make mini cupcake cups. Shuriken hastily started grabbing the other materials, grabbing the whisk, the baking sheet, bowls, measuring cups, and other things that would be needed to make the treats. 

"Thank you Shuri! Now.. First.. we grab the sugar and pour it into the measuring cup... Did you get it?"

"Yuppers! Right there on the counter!"

Shuriken pointed over the bag of sugar, however.. Y/N noticed something off, it wasn't sugar.. No.

It was just salt. Y/N eyed over Shuriken as they put on a fake smile, but deep down... Y/N really wanted to just roll up a piece of newspaper and smack Shuriken on the head with it as they shook their head. Shuriken was confused, he did what Y/N asked of him.. so why was Y/N giving him disapproval?

"Shuri...Are you sure you grabbed the sugar?"

Shuriken now questioned himself as he walked over to the counter, picking up the grab.. He thought it would be better to do a taste test, so he opened the bag, putting his finger within the flaky material and putting his finger in his mouth. 

Oh.

Shuriken then shivered as he spat out the salt. Y/N just sighed just looking like a tired father looking over their reckless son as they shook his head again smacking their teeth. Tsk tsk tsk. Shuriken then got a little embarrassed as he went to put the bag of salt away in one of the cabinets. The actual sugar was in the pantry.. so Shuriken went to go grab it from the pantry real quick. As Shuriken was doing so, Y/N started to read the instructions over as they started pouring the necessary measurements from what the instructions said, pouring it into the bowl.

One measurement cup from another measurement cup from another. Pouring pouring pouring.

Y/N then got to the eggs, as they opened the carton of eggs as Shuriken came back with the bag of  sugar and then putting it on the counter. But then Shuriken wanted to pour some of it himself as he grabbed onto Y/N arm shaking them a bit.

"Y/N! Y/N! I wanna help too please please please!"

"Mm--! Hmm...Okayyy okay..fine..here is the appropriate measurement cup you use for the sugar. Please... Don't mess this up..--"

"Trust me, I NEVER mess things up, just watch!!"

Shuriken eagerly grabbed the cup from Y/N as he filled it up with the sugar... with a small pile still left over, so now it was just gonna be extra sweet...Watching him dump the sugar into the bowl as Y/N slightly shuddered and cringed, but you know what...it's gonna be okay, they'll live.

"Hm...Nice.. now...Pour the water...Shuri?"

"On it!"

Shuri then brought the cup to fill it up with water and pour it into the bowl.. Huh...I guess Y/N was just doubting him for no apparent reason... Y/N proceeded to pick up the whisk as they started mixing the ingredients together to make the batter as Shuri just watched in admiration...Has this boy never seen anyone bake before? Why was he staring at Y/N like they were in the coming of Christ doing something cool?

The thought of that was silly, as Y/N just thought none of it as they mixing the batter together.

"Shuri, hun, can you grab the metal thingumajig over there please? with the cupcake wraps in them?"

"Yes sir/madam!"

Shuri hastily grabbed the sheet with the cupcake wrapper papers inside of each hole and holster it over on the counter so Y/N could pour it in. As all the steps were completed, Y/N picked it up as they carefully walked over to the pre-heated oven and put it in the oven and closing...Now...here comes the waiting part.

"Aaand we're done! You did amazing lovely~"

Y/N rewarded Shuriken with a small kiss which made him start shaking, making his face a flustered mess messing with his fingers

"Oh god-- you think so?? Aha-! Thanks Y/N!"

Both Shuriken and Y/N decided to stay in the kitchen to wait it out in case either of them would fall asleep and forget about the cupcakes baking...after that one incident. But that is a story for another time.

• ───────────────── •

Pretty short I know, you can kinda tell in some chapters down the line I have favorites when it comes to writing T^T

780 words