Chapter 5 :Sudden visitor

Alastor woke up to see Louise snuggling on top of him, what happened, as he tried to recall the events from last night the memories his face turn was turning red he shook his head, He slowly got up from Louise's embrace and walked out of the room as quietly as possible, into the kitchen to make some breakfast after a couple of minutes Louise also woke up to see Alastor was gone he got up from the bed downstairs to see Alastor in the kitchen to place food on the table.

Louis: "morning Alastor"

Alastor: "Morning Louis"

He sat down right next to him eating the breakfast that Alastor made.

Louis: "Can we go on a date"

He turned and blushed before looking to the side while taking a sip of his cup of coffee trying to come up with what to say turning red he looked back at Louise. 

Alastor: "I don't know I never dated anyone before"

Louis: "Well it's basically like hanging out with a friend except you are dating them"

Alastor: "I see well I guess, yes"

Louis:" Yeah, well Alastor would you like to go on a date with me"

Alastor: "Yes"

Louise grabbed his arm dragging him out of the house as they went around town having fun they even stopped at a toy store well because Louis saw a stuffed duck in the store, he didn't get the stuffed duck but instead a duck hairpin that Alastor brought him. They even went on a boat ride, Louise was trying to touch all the fish and ducks while Alastor was making sure he didn't fall in, but in the end, Louise managed to flip the boat causing them both to fall into the water.

Alastor: "Lou this" he was cut off by Louise laughing

Louis: "Haha I'm sorry it's just hahaha"

Alastor: "It's not that funny"

Louis: "Maybe a little come on"

Alastor: "No"

As they both got out of the water heading to their house Alastor went to take a bath first Louise after they both were done bathing Louise asked Alastor if they should head to the bar for dinner Alastor agreed but he remembered he needed to call his mother as he went dial the number in Alastor phone while Alastor was reading the rest of the book from last night.

Louis: "Mom, hello"

Louis's mom: "Lucy is there something wrong because you never call me out of the blue"

Louis: "Well "

As Lousi explained probably everything that happened with Josh and how he was crazy but also about the catholic symbols believing maybe that is why he could see his true intention after he was done talking she was silent the whole time.

Louis: "Mom.....are you there"

Louismom: oh sorry I was just lost in thought

Louis: so what do you think

Louis's mom: "Don't worry about it, he was one of those chance people that you can't see through"

Louis: "Maybe"

Louis's mom: "If you like, I can always visit you"

Louis: "Are you sure"