Chapter 1||The Start of the path||

||Kenny||

126 and counting. Fucking dickhead parents and fucking cult. It's their fault I have to deal with this immortal shit. I'm just glad this time I died from food poisoning. I open my eyes to see my room all broken and dirty with posters of naked woman.

"Fuck..." I grumble. I get out of bed as I check myself on the broken mirror in my room. I'm in my orange parka like I didn't die last night and shouldn't be breathing. I walk out my room to see my mom and dad argue for whatever good lord it is this time. Kevin my older brother is eating a snack bar that we bought one day when we had the money. Beside him is my younger sister Karen. She smiles at me.

"Morning Kenny!" Karen runs up and hugs me. I'm smile and hug her back as I mumble through my parka a good morning. She grabs a snack bar and breaks it to two handing one piece to me.

"Here ya go Kenny." I smile softly as I pull down my parka to eat the piece she gave me. I check the time on the broken clock we have and see it's about time to go to school. I grab Karen's hand as she grabs her doll I got her one day. We both walk out the house as my parents keep fighting and Kevin keeps eating.

Me and Karen walk to a bus stop that takes Karen to school.

"Well I have to now to school but have a good day Karen." I muffled to her as a smile underneath my parka but you could only see my eyes close.

"Bye bye Kenny have a good day!" Karen smiles as I leave and her bus comes and picks her up. I walk to my own bus stop where I see Stan, Kyle, and Cartman. Kyle and Cartman are whispering snark remarks to each other as Stan looks tired. Stan soon spots me.

"Oh hey Kenny." Stan waves at me as Cartman and Kyle notice me.

"Sup Kenny." Kyle smiles at me.

"Hey Kenny tell Kyle to quit being ass." Cartman tells me as him and Kyle start arguing and I sigh. I stand beside them as we all talk and wait for the bus to arrive.

||Butters||

"Oh shucks I'm going to get grounded again if I'm late." I sigh. I woke up late and might miss the bus if I don't hurry. My dad will me mighty mad if I'm late and ground me again. My parents keep grounding me and I have no idea why. I hurry and get change into my clothes. After making sure I look fine I grab my blue backpack covered in my hello kitty stickers. My dad says they're to girly but I think it's cute. I walk down to the kitchen where my mom is.

"Well hi mom." I smile. She smiles back to me.

"Morning Butters I made some pancakes." I smile as I sit down and quickly eat.

"Butters hurry up or you'll miss the bus and you'll be in trouble." My mom reminds me as I nod. Soon I hear the bus pull up outside.

"That's the bus!" I hurry and grab my backpack and run out the house.

"Bye mom!" I run outside where the bus is waiting. I enter the bus to see all the kids there already. I look for a seat. Stan is already with Kyle. Tweeks is cuddling with Craig. Babe and Wendy are together talking. I see a seat beside Cartman. I walk to him.

"Hey Cartman could I sit here?" I smile softly.

"Fuck off butters I need to seats for more room" Cartman speaks harshly to me. I frown but soon I hear a muffled voice.

"You can sit with me Butters." I smile as I see Kenny offering the seat beside him. I nod and sit beside him. Me and Kenny are good friend as he's one of the only kids who isn't rude to me.

"Aw Kenny wanted to be with his boyfriend." Cartman teased me and Kenny.

"Shut up Cartman the only reason you need two seats is because you are fat." Kenny speaks back to Cartman who starts whining.

"I'm not fat just bigged bone." I see Kenny roll his eyes as he soon looks at me. Me and Kenny start talking as we head to school.

End of chapter 1