Chapter 3 ||The Enemy Who Cares||

||Kenny||

I finish playing with Karen as it time for bed. I go to my room and lay on my bed. After I hear everyone in my house go to bed. I stand up and walk to my closet that had my Mysterion costume. I put it on quickly and quietly leave my house. I walk around town until I find a building I could climb. I climb up and start looking around town to make sure nothing happens. I make sure Chaos, the Coon, or any other people don't cause any trouble. I notice nothing happens. I sigh and get ready to go home. As I walk home a notice a light shining from a window. I notice it's from Butters house. I wonder what he's doing up. I decide to check up on him. I climb up a tree that was near his house. I see him in his room crying as he his hugging his body. I see him walking to his closet. I decide to see why he's crying so I walk near his window and knock on it.

||Butters||

I was walking to my closet to fix my professor chaos costume as I hear a knock on my window. I turn around to see Mysterion. My eyes widen as I look nervous. I wonder why is he here. Did he found out my identity? I breath in and out as I open the window.

"M-Mysterion what are you doing here?" I try to ask casually. He enters my room as I walk back nervous on why is here.

"I saw your lights in when most people are already asleep. I decided to check on you to see you crying." He tells me and his low voice that I hate. I relax when I notice he doesn't know my identity.

"Oh my parents just got mad at me as the found out I got a B in a test I did a while back and grounded me." I smile nervously as I see him get annoyed. I just want him to leave. I hate Mysterion so much. He always ruins my plans to create the chaos I want. Soon I feel him hug me as I tense up.

"A B is really good. Your parents are stupid. They should be proud you did really good." Mysterion gently strokes my hair as I blush.

"Geez.....W-Well thank you Mysterion" I don't know how to react to my enemy comforting me. I just smile nervously.

"Butters you are such a sweet kid. Don't let anyone hurt you or make you uncomfortable got it." He tells me strictly as I nod.

"O-okay." I feel happy weirdly. He soon pulls away from the hug.

"Cheer up butters I promise you I'll protect you if your parents do any bullshit." He smiles so charmingly as I just nod and blush. He soon tells me has to go as he waves bye to me. He leaves from my window as I see him run off. I blush and close the window. I blush and cover my face.

"O-oh hamburgers what just happened...." I glance to my closet then my window. He's my enemy. He's the guy that always ruins my plans as Professor Chaos. I hate how he was being so sweet to me. I shake my head and start pacing around my room.

"T-This must be normal. He's a hero obviously he cares for others....." I just keep mumbling as I blush. Soon my dad enters the room.

"Butters mister it's time to bed now so get ready or you'll be even more grounded." I sigh

"Oh shucks." I go get ready for bed and decide to fix my Professor Chaos costume tomorrow.

||Kenny||

I run all the way home as I quietly enter. I tip toe to my room and change into my parka as it's really one of the only things I have unless you count my Princess Kenny costume which I share with Karen. I sigh and look outside my window. I feel bad for Butters. He's always so mistreated by others. I wish I could help him. I soon smirk as I get the idea. I Can try helping him out. I'll help him from bullies as Kenny and help him out with his parents as Mysterion. I mean I've done it before to my parents. Maybe I should remind my parents to behave or else. I sigh and decide to do that tomorrow. I lay in bed smiling at my plans as I fall asleep.

End of chapter 3