𝐗𝐈𝐕. ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ, ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ..

𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄 ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ɪꜱ ᴍɪɴᴇ happy birthday, lover !!

𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ɪ ᴍɪɴᴇ
happy birthday, lover !!

Walker sat on his bed waiting for Dior to join the call. He was currently on FaceTime with the PJO cast. Dior had texted the chat that she had news..

Important news.

"Walker?!" Dior exclaimed making sure he was on the call. "Yeah?" The boy answered, confused.

"Okay, good!" Dior said excitedly. "I've got news!"

"Yes, we saw the chat, we're all here." Charlie said rolling his eyes.

"Damn. What's wrong? Nessa ignoring you, again?" Walker asked, trying to hide the laugh escaping his mouth.

"Yeah, well at least my girl isn't taken." Charlie shot back, everyone looked at the boy stunned. When had they been going out?

"Shut up! Both of you!" Leah yelled, trying to hurry the call and hear the news. "Let Dior speak!"

"Sorry." Both boys mumbled.

"Right, um," Dior started, "I was with Hayden a few days ago-"

"Yeah, we all were?" Charlie cut in. Dior glared at the boy and he shut up.

"And we were talking and she said that her and Mason weren't dating for real! She said she was in a mood one day and was trying to piss someone off." Dior exclaimed, Walker's mouth fell agape. Not at the someone comment but that Mason and her weren't really dating. "You know who that someone is, right?"

"No?" Walker asked, confused.

Leah rolled her eyes, sighing. "You're really stupid. She means you!"

"What? No." Walker said shaking his head, laughing slightly. "We barely know each other-"

"Don't start denying, buddy. We all know." Charlie said smirking at the younger kid.

"Know what!?" Walker yelled before the group left the call, leaving the boy stunned. That was until Leena walked in. "Her birthday party is tonight.." She said simply.

"How do you know?"

"I was invited, so were you?" She said laughing. It was true, both siblings were invited but Walker had texted her that he was busy. Even he didn't understand why he did that."You're coming!" Leena yelled, leaving the room.