𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈. ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴘʀᴇᴍɪᴇʀᴇ

𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄 ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅthe lakes premiere !!

𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄
ᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
the lakes premiere !!

THE 1ST PREMIERE OF THE LAKES..
Over the couple of weeks that Hayden had after filming, she spent a lot of time with Walker and Anna. Anna and Hayden had set up most of their time together to ensure to make up for lost time.

"You're coming tonight, right?" Hayden asked Anastasia who was on speaker phone. Hayden looked at the dress that had come in for her to wear to the premiere. "Yes, of course! I'm your plus one, bitch!" Anna said happily, Hayden laughed at her answer. "Okay, wanna come over to start getting ready?"

"Be there in twenty!" Anna exclaimed hanging up the phone.

Twenty minutes later Anna had arrived with Starbucks in her hands. "Ahh! I'm so happy for you bae! Can't wait to watch the show! AND see you and Walker kiss!" Anna said cheerfully, handing the girl her drink.

"Where's Ness?" Anna asked, holding an extra drink. "She's with Charles. The two are coming too, just don't know when?" Hayden chuckled. Anna left Nessa's drink on the counter and the two girls went into Hayden's bedroom to get ready.

"You excited to see him?" Anna asked, grabbing Hayden's curling iron for the girl. Anna had been to the Young house so much she knew where everything was. Well, mostly everything.

"Yeah, I mean- we haven't been apart that long. Just a few days." Hayden shrugged, texting Walker. Hayden began laughing at her phone. "He's asking what color dress i'm wearing.."

"So he can match? That's so cute!" Anna exclaimed and Hayden looked up at the girl smiling. Hayden texted back the boy, smiling at her phone.

"What color is the dress?" Anna asked and Hayden looked up, smirking as she pointed to a dress in a long bag. "Ooh! I love the teal!" Anna said excitedly.

It was officially time to head out. Anastasia wore a white and black lace dress, Hayden wore a long teal dress with gold bracelets on her wrists. Nessa and Charlie wore matching black outfits and were driving the girls to the premiere. "Okay, so who's coming that we know?"